2014 Toyota Venza Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $25,310 - $26,516.

10/7.2

Based on 221 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

best car I have ever owned that I bought new

By on Friday, September 19, 2014

Pros: "great looks, lots of power"

Cons: "lousy placing of windsheild wipers"

"I love the power it has. The all wheel drive is one of the best. I live on the coast and driving on the beach in the sand it does wonders!The only complaint I have is the ground clearance could be slightly higher.I love the gas mileage at 23 mpg for an AWD.One other complaint is the way the wipers are set up. It's very confusing & I've had my car for 2 yrs and I still get it messed up.It's a 2012 with 42,000 miles so that shows how much I like it"

BEST VEHICLE I HAVE EVER HAD !!!!!!!

By on Sunday, December 28, 2014

Pros: "lots of room"

"Best car I have ever had, driven, owned! When my 2010 Chevy cobalt shift sylinoid went out and we replaced it, it didn't fix the problem after $300.00, my husband told me he was done with that car do to it not having second gear and not being safe for the kids and myself. So he went and found me the 2010 venza! All I seen was a picture of it before he got it for me! I love all the room it has! My husband is over 6" and can fit easily in the back seat while the front seat is all the way back! Plus I have tons of room for all the kids stuff in the back! With having a teen and a toddler plus my husband and myself it gives us plenty of room. And with the reclining backseats the back seat passengers can be comfy on long trips also!"

Best Luxury Mini Crossover

By on Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Pros: "Automatic everything, interior design, handling,"

Cons: "Low visibility"

"We bought our first Toyota automobile in 1992 was a Camry XLE V6 than kept buying them over and over because trust the reliability history and low maintenance cost. Drove a 10yr old vehicle traded because was time on more upgraded features and having better interior quality. The Venza Limited is amazing similar to a Subaru Outback and Chevy Equinox our new Toyota is best in luxury. Top of the line in a navigation, heated front seats, moon roof, 20'' wheels, keyless access, extra 3rd row seating, rearview camera, blind spot detection, larger space in trunk and rear cabin of crossover. Have the most excellent value ever handles very well. Controls are simple using this SUV has a better ride its quiet in every available option. It was standard best in all the latest features navigation system is excellent along audio with iPod connectivity and great sound system from speakers. Toyota is best for us never had no issues out of none all were well maintained and oil changes done every 4k miles. We are counting more years on our Venza because its been absolutely the greatest on a smooth ride and has the best handling ever. Tailgate is automatic as doors are built great opens wide enough with interior seats are comfortable got 3rd row seating the 2nd row slides well and folds down into 60/40 split for having more room space. Passengers will feel really comfort on a smooth quiet drive and relaxing while having great support on all. Venza is an excellent SUV there are too much luxurious on a small crossover but worth being at higher price because have a excellent value in all that is standard."

Car Priced like a SUV

By on Saturday, September 26, 2009

"I bought my car in 29 June 09. I wanted a RAV4, but they can only fit midgets ( little people). The venza was a step up, much more room, for a guy like me 6'0" 215lbs. It is the 4 banger. This is the 12th Toyota, Ive owned. 2nd car with this engine. The color options were very strange. I bought a red one, cuz that was the only base model on the lot. The 19" tires and wheels are overkill. They are going to cost a fortune to replace. The engine is very low maintainance, but I have to constantly redline the motor to get on the freeway. They should offer a manual trnsmission. They should also offer roll up window style. The interior is very light colored, shows dirt very easily. This is a very heavy car, weighs as much as my 2001 Tacoma 4WD. So the braking is just like a truck. The entire car is on Struts, so they are going to cost around $1400 to replace. The A/C knnobs are very abstract and require too much hand + eye coordination. It also has dual zone climate control, which is totally overkill. This car is allot to handle, but much better than the Murano, or any new car available to date."

Extremely smooth ride. Very reliable.

By on Thursday, April 09, 2015

Pros: "Very comforatble and reliable"

Cons: "only get average of 23 mpg"

"Spacious front and back. trunk space very large. comfort package is great CD, Bluetooth, Nav pack, sound system, rear camera etc."