2014 Toyota Venza Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $24,965 - $26,124.

10/7.2

Based on 219 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Did Not Live Up to Expectations

By on Sunday, March 06, 2011

"I bought this car because I'd never owned a Toyota and was told they were the best of the non-luxury brands. I've owned two Passats prior to this Venza. In comparison, the VWs are a WORLD ahead of this Toyota. On the Venza, fit and finish are sub-par. I've got so many creeks and rattles that you'd think I'd purchased a Pontiac. The exterior of the car looks great, but the interior appears to have been designed by a team of first graders with a 16 count Crayola box. Every color is represented in the dashboard lighting. Also, I've never been able to get more than 18 miles to the gallon on any driving except pure highway. I'm currently on my way to trading it in for an Infiniti 25x. I'd buy the VW CC but it doesn't have a sunroof! DOH!"

My little Tank

By on Friday, March 04, 2011

"This car goes through the snow, very impressive, very comfortable. Well built."

Wants to be a Subaru Outback 3.6R

By on Sunday, February 20, 2011

"Own Venza V6 w/NAV. Pros: Smooth and powerful V6, very roomy, great styling. Cons: Poor steering feedback, jittery ride, poor rear visability. Good car but I wish I would have purchased the Subaru Outback 3.6R instead."

Venza 4 cyl

By on Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"This car is just right for me, it gets good gas milage 29.5 on I95 and I75 from Florida thru Georga, The hills in WVA and Ohio are a little diffrent cuts gas milage to 25, and makes it over the Mts with power to spare. In town Tampa Fl it gets 21.5 and that stopping for all the red lights and traffic jams. The 19 inch wheels have been dust free no breaK DUST since I have had it March 2010. Also it is very quiet driving, The stearing takes a little getting use to but after a few weeks that to is great."

Smooth Ride

By on Saturday, February 05, 2011

"Purchased this car in 2009 and we have no regrets. It was replacing my Dodge Dakota and my wife said that she would continue driving her Camry. Well, after she drove the V6 Venza, a trade off was made and she now drives the Venza and I drive the Camry.We have driven the car on several long trips and we arrive at our destination feeling very comfortable and relaxed. So far we have not had any problems with the car. This is our third Toyota product and we find that they are very reliable and we have been very happy with them all."