2014 Toyota Venza Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $25,451 - $26,493.

10/7.2

Based on 200 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Not very satisfied with Venza

By on Wednesday, October 06, 2010

"With my last three vehicles I got better gas mileage than the vehicles were rated. The Venza I bought has only an 18.4 MPG average for city and highway after four months of ownership. My Venza has a lot of wind noise even though the one I test drove for 30 miles had a quiet cabin. The rear door quit working within two weeks after I bought the Venza. There is no control switch to turn on the side mirrors which are supposed to be heated. There is a delay when going from neutral to drive and the anti skid light comes on. I would not recommend the Venza to anyone."

Good Value

By on Tuesday, October 05, 2010

"6 months and taken (4) 600 mile trips, Powerful V6, great MPG's for a 4K lbs. car. Roomy, the new Elec. steering is effortless. not looking forward to replacing the pricy 20inch tires. But over all, a great value. only -"Negatives are the short cuts that Toyota did in interior quality. Just read the Venza Forums. Other cars I compared: Mazda CX7 & CX9= Both drove better more driver car contact, but no incentives at the time. Maybe next time , Honda CrssTour: UGLY Design Acura MDX: Pricy, over priced Infinidi FX35: Pricy too, but drove excellent. another 8K needed"

Give it a chance...you won't regret it!

By on Tuesday, October 05, 2010

"I have NEVER been a Toyota fan. But, my husband was determined to buy me a Toyota this past summer when it was time to replace my car. I finally relented and told him that I would consider a Toyota as long as it was not a Camry...it seems 4 out of every 5 cars you meet on the highway are Camrys! He called me at work and told me to come to the dealership after work and drive the Venza and if I liked it, he would buy it. It was instant love! The "look" is very appealing; it is very roomy; it does not sit as low as a car, but not as high as some SUV's; gets good gas mileage; is priced reasonably; plus, it handles great! As for the design, there are no blind spots; which is something I am very particular about. Also, several years ago, I owned a Volkswagen Jetta TDI and when I drove it on the interstate, with posted speed limits higher than 55 mph, I could feel the car literally "lighten up" the faster I drove. With the Venza, you do not get the "lighter" feeling...in fact, with the design, it seems to hold the road just as well at 70+ as it does at 55. I would definitely encourage anyone who is interested in a luxury car to give the Venza a test drive...it has all the "bells and whistles" at a fraction of the price!"

By on Friday, September 03, 2010

Total Package

By on Sunday, August 29, 2010

"Great all around car/SUV/crossover you name it. V6 has power beyond most people needs. Looks exceptional. Surprised with the ride in the back compared to other brands on the market. 20 inch tires all though pricey give the Venza very agressive stance. Fair price for all that you get. Style that will be around quiet a few years."