2014 Toyota Venza Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $25,411 - $26,588.

10/7.2

Based on 228 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Great car

By on Monday, December 22, 2014

"In my 55 years of owning cars about 40 all together this is on the top of my list"

Really Nice Car

By on Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Pros: "Eye Catcher! Sunset Bronze Mica"

Cons: "No lock on the glove compartment!"

"I think it's a nice car. When it's clean it looks really good. And I've have it for over 5 years. Keep it clean! Represent yourself right!Definitely get the navigation and remote start added. Those cold days when you get in your car and it's already warm is nice!Navigation helps when you are trying to find your bearings also. But now you can get that on your phone. But it's still nice to watch where your going and put marks on your navigation to come back to the same spot when you want to at a later time.I only own Toyota's! I get my money's worth!"

A Non-Minivan with "Bling"

By on Friday, July 25, 2014

Pros: "All around great vehicle, very easy entry/exit"

Cons: "Lousy front console cup holders"

"After 2 1/2 years I sold my retirement gift to myself a 2012 Premium Mustang Convertible. I loved it, but with 31,500 miles it was coming close to the end of its warranty. I knew if I wanted to sell it, late Spring/Early Summer was the time to do it. What to get? I wanted a pickup, but did not need a pick up. My significant other kept pointing out the "16" overall MPG. While walking around dealership on a Sunday when they were closed, I came across two nearly identical (2011 & a 2012) Toyota Venza. I had never even considered such a car, nor a used car, but both of them looked brand new. I think the owners of this class of vehicles take good car of them. It was SO EASY to get in and out of. It has TONS of ROOM. The front (and the back) seats are excellent. The back seats are roomy for two or three people. I finally decided on the 2011, with the lower mileage and navigation with the large back up camera screen, though I miss the marking of the Mustang's back up screen. Love, absolutely love the keyless entry and start up bottom. One locks the car by squeezing the door handles - how cool and never needing to fish for your keys. Love the panorama roof. Don't like the shallow and to large diameter coffee cup holders, but love the console. There are bottle holders in the doors. While I wanted a vehicle with a bit of "bling", red color, tinted windows, panorama roof and the 20" Wheels, give it "bling", I dislike the price of replacing 20" tires and they do the ride no favors. Overall, I love the car. I really liked the Mustang, but I love the Venza. The overall MPG is about the same, 22-24 overall, 25 and sometime more MPG on the HWY with the V6 and AWD."

Good overall vehicle except for MPG

By on Sunday, January 01, 2012

"Size and placement of camera for backing up is useless except at night. With previous vehicles my MPG has been higher than the rating but the MPG with the Venza has been way below average."

Front seats could be a little more comfortable

By on Sunday, September 25, 2011