2014 Toyota Venza Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $25,095 - $26,218.

10/7.2

Based on 211 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Dependable Stylish Partner

By on Monday, April 25, 2011

"I was thinking about this car for a long long long time... and I did lot of studies on this car... before the purchase. Two dealers didn't like my questions... cause they just wanted to sell it to me right away... Anyway, I have a FWD 2.7 I4. and I'm telling you when you need the power, its got enough... Imagine, the practicality of many of your life situations... you don't need V6 power EVERYTIME !.... I'm not going to say much.... Just visit a dealer and drive one... that'all you should do... Its been more than a yr.. and now the KBB value has increased by $100 (WOW!)"

2009 Venza

By on Wednesday, December 09, 2009

"I love this car! I bought mine in August, moving up from an 05 Corolla. I've driven from VA to CT and VA to FL. Very comfortable rides each time. Plenty of room for luggage for 2, and 2 dogs. I'm still getting used to the MPG difference between the Corolla and the Venza, but the Venza performed beautifully when I hit the NJ turnpike and really had to keep up with traffic. I would recommend this to anyone with a family of 5 or less, as there's no 3rd row of seats."

really great design and execution.. great car!

By on Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pros: "roomy, quite, comfortable, easy ingress/egress,"

Cons: "paint seems to chip rather easily."

"one of the best purchase decision I ever made... this vehicle fulfills all of my needs and then some... 29 to 31 mpg all the time!! and its roomy, quite, stylish, easy to get into and out of.. and with the rear seats folded, the cargo space is quite remarkable... I really love this car..."

Venza 4 cyl

By on Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"This car is just right for me, it gets good gas milage 29.5 on I95 and I75 from Florida thru Georga, The hills in WVA and Ohio are a little diffrent cuts gas milage to 25, and makes it over the Mts with power to spare. In town Tampa Fl it gets 21.5 and that stopping for all the red lights and traffic jams. The 19 inch wheels have been dust free no breaK DUST since I have had it March 2010. Also it is very quiet driving, The stearing takes a little getting use to but after a few weeks that to is great."

Really Great Vehicle

By on Friday, July 31, 2009

"I bought the AWD model 4 cyl and it runs like a champ. This vehicle is great in HWY and city - I am average about 23.9 gal per mile so far. I went from a 2007 Tundra 16MPG to 24MPG. My insurance went down and I didn't get a lease like my truck and besides my $700 dollars mo payments - which it hurts - in 5 years I will own a vehicle that may last forever. You can tell this product has the "QUALITY" all over."

Love this car

By on Thursday, February 14, 2013

Pros: "Room, performance, style"

"Not only is it roomy and stylish, but performs excellent in all weather conditions. Living In New England the AWD drive comes in handy. Just wish they didn't call it a sport wagon,my husband will not let up that I bought a wagon. I prefer crossover veichle."

limited visibility

By on Monday, March 19, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive - great looking vehicle"

Cons: "visibility from sides and rear is below average"

"the vehicle is awesome - the only issue i have is what i feel is poor visibility - hard to see cars along side of vehicle and very hard to back up. would make sure if i purchased again that there was a rear camera. otherwise a terrific car."

One of the best cars we have owned

By on Saturday, December 17, 2011

Pros: "just about everything"

Cons: "The sun visors do not extend making driving north"

"In 28 years of marriage we have owned over 30 cars - guess we are car junkies. These have ranged from BMW 740il's to Audi A8's to a4's, Mercedes 430, Lexus 400, King Ranch 350 Dually and the list goes on and on. The only other car that we can say would rival this goes back to the 80's - a Nissan Maxima station wagon, for value, driveability, space and reliability. This is by far one of the best cars we have ever owned. It gets about 23mpg in town and if you drive the speed limit, in AZ 75 on the highways, we get about 28mpg. I would insist however on the AWD as i noticed during test driving that when accelerating in the 2wd, car physically wiggled on the back end. Engine is just too powerful for the chassis. There is no such wiggle in the AWD. Interior is surprisingly large - I'm 6'2" and fit perfectly behind the wheel. The rear, with its electronic opener is a dream for hauling the stuff of our 5 grand kids and two labs."

Beautiful, economical, bumpy ride

By on Friday, October 28, 2011

Pros: "excellent price"

Cons: "bumpy ride"

"Absolutely beautiful design, comfortable interior, features at your finger tips, but the 20" wheels on the V6 makes for a bumpy ride."

By on Thursday, March 25, 2010

"Wanted to get away fr big SUV..this is a very comfortable ride, sleek styling and no problems whatsoever but I miss the interior room of the suv"