2014 Toyota Venza Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $25,413 - $26,588.

10/7.2

Based on 229 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Dream Car

By on Tuesday, July 13, 2010

"I bought this car, used (4,800 miles) barely one year old and wow! I paid 20K and by reading all reviews thought I got a great deal. But, seeing it, driving it, and looking at it, I realized I have hit the jackpot! It truly rides great and on the highway ramps; picks up speed like a 6 cyl. I have the 4 cyl base model with the 19 tires, but it came with a wealth of standard attributes. I am pleased and so are may others when they compliment me on this vehicle. I test drove the car AFTER I made the commitment to purchase it. I fell in love with it then. I recommend this vehicle to anyone. I chose it over the Mercedes 300 series, so what does that say!"

09 Venza

By on Sunday, January 24, 2010

"The Venza is a great vehicle. the only thing I could say that needs improvement is the 4 cyl. starts and runs alittle loud before it warms up. one of the best parts is the room placed a 52 inch LCD in the back with room to spare"

Shockingly fun

By on Monday, August 10, 2009

"The Toyota Highlander was my choice until the "cash for clunkers" program made me look at the Venza. The 4cyl. version was plenty powerful and better on gas. It also comes with less "pimped" wheels than the 6cyl. The cloth seats were gray (almost white), so I had the dealer switch them out to an after market leather which I actually like better than the factory leather. The car is a delight to drive. I just returned from a week-long trip of 3000 miles and I am ready to go again. Very comfortable and everywhere we stopped it was a head turner. I do not regret giving up my Highlander. The cargo area is almost the same in the Venza and it is much sportier. Toyota did their homework on this one."

A dream fullfilled

By on Monday, July 27, 2009

"I have wanted a Venza since I first that Toyota was going to build a crossover. So far it is everything I thyought it would be. It is very comfortable and is a joy to drive. I have the V-6 and get about 23-24 mpg on combined city-highway driving. This is about 4 to 5 miles better than my old Highlander. I do hope it proves to be just as reliable as the Highlander was."

very comfortable and ez in and out

By on Friday, March 27, 2015

Pros: "Fast, comfortable, and stylish"

Cons: "Wind noise"

"My 2015 Venza stands out in 2 areas. The first is its look and second is its comfort and convenience. I have a pearl white with ivory interior. It is so beautiful and eye-catching inside and out. It is so pleasant to look at it. Getting in and out of the Venza is effortless even though I am only 5 feet 5. The doors open wide and the chairs are not too high or too low, which make it ez to get in and out. The feeling is like I had a walk-in closet for the first time every time Iget in the car. The bad is that the wind noise is quite noticeable at speed greater than 50mph. The steering may be a bit too light. You have to hold it tight at 60+ mph. Comparing the Venza with my Lexus sedan, the faster I drive, the more stable and quiet the Lexus is. The Venza, on the other hand, is more bouncy at higher speed on the highway. Other than that, the Venza handles and corners well on local streets. Ride is not stiff for me. The Venza V6 is reponsive and powerful. I love the acceleration. If any of you knows how to reduce the wind/road noise, please let me know."