2012 Toyota Venza

Based on 247 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Overall Awesome Car! great mileage

By on Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pros: "gas mileage, runs smooth, nice looking car, roomy"

Cons: "the interior is light grey... and gets dirty"

"For the last 5 years I drove a Silverado, I was ready for a change. I knew i couldnt go from a 4 door truck to a coupe. I knew it had to be a crossover. The first time i saw this car I fell in love with it.. the size was perfect, the inside was roomy. 2 months later i test drove a Venza and knew this was the one!. Great family car, great mileage, lovely car. Runs nice and smooth."

Bye BMW... Hello toyota...

By on Thursday, June 23, 2016

Pros: "solid build, realiability, stylish, comfortable"

Cons: "none I can think of"

"I had two used bmw sedans... a 5 series and a 3 series and I put thousands of dollars into each of those cars the first few months I owned both of them. Just as I'd fix one issue... another would soon turn up and cost $1,000 or more to resolve. The 5 series engine blew with little over 125,000 miles on it just after being serviced by the bmw dealer. The 3 series I purchased to replace it was in the shop literally three days after I purchased it for a solenoid issue that cost $450.00 to resolve. The four years I owned that car I put over $5,000 in repairs and it still had maintenance issues. I got fed up with the constant maintenance and decided to check out the Venza after doing a lot of research against the rival models. I ended up purchasing a used 2009 V6 AWD fully loaded with just over 79,000 miles on it. I've had the car for 11 months and not one problem what so ever with it! The ONLY service I've had done on the car is two oil changes since I took ownership. I was fortunate that the previous owner fully loaded the vehicle with everything you can add on. I always found the body style of the Venza very attractive and when the opportunity arrived to own one I jumped on it. This is my first AWD vehicle and I will never go back to two wheel drive again. Both BMW's had HORRIBLE RWD traction in the snow but the AWD on the venza handled great. I love this car and plan to keep it for a very very long time. I'm just now hitting 89,000 miles and feel comfortable I'll get between 200,000 - 300,000 out of it. Toyota is notorious for making high mileage reliable cars and from my experience that reputation has been rightfully earned. The Venza being a crossover vehicle makes the ride height perfect for entering and exiting at my height of 5'6"."

By on Thursday, June 16, 2016

Pros: "Solid as a luxury car"

Cons: "No longer made"

"Love this car, it is my second one. My first one was blizzard pearl and I loved it. This one is metallic gray and I do not like the color. I would love to trade for a new one, but I am so upset that they are not making them any more. Would love to stay with toyota brand - love the toyota care, but would have to settle for a Hilander which is too big for my needs or a Rav, which may not be as comfortable (cushie) as the Venza."

Perfect!

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

"I am 5ft tall and my husband is over 6ft and we both love driving this car! I don't have to sit so close that my knees touch the steering wheel anymore and my husband gets to slide the seat way back so he can fit when he drives. It's very comfy. Very safe with all the air bags everywhere. Has many cup holders and storage space. The trunk opens at the push of a button. The back seats fold down and make the trunk huge! The only negative is that it does not come with carpet in the trunk. It's availible for purchase after the fact for $160. Overall, I couldn't ask for a better car!"

Love this car!

By on Tuesday, April 5, 2011

"Have owned my Venza for 1.5 years...and 55K miles! It has thus far been one of the best vehicles I have ever owned, hands down. I love, love, love this car!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Venza near Honolulu. See local deals