2012 Toyota Venza

Based on 199 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Excellent Crossover!

By on Tuesday, December 01, 2009

"I love my Venza, it has everything my old highlander did not and costs the same. I get way better gas mileage and it is great on road trips! It's an added bonus not having that third row seating, more storage room. Also lots of width to the vehicle. My cell phone connects automatically thru the navigation system for totally hands free calls. I could go on forever about all the wonderful benefits & features this vehicle has, I hope you enjoy it as much as I."

Totally Satisfied

By on Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"Purchased vehicle (FWD 6) under the cash for clunkers program and wanted something with good mileage, room for both people comforts and a trip to the hardware store, and a vehicle different from the crowd. The Venza was perfect. Great style, acceptable mileage, and quality creature comforts. Goes plenty fast for hiway overtaking and on ramps. My only complaint is the steering is a little slow."

Awesome vehicle

By on Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"This is my first car in 11 yrs, last one was a Honda Civic. Granted this is a step up, I spent alot of time searching several vehicles. Dream car was Lexus RX 350, was to settle on Honda CRV until I found this one by recommendation of Lexus "guy". I test drove the RX several times and only took me one time to drive the Venza and I was sold. Many of the same features as the RX, drives/handles just as smooth and $10k + less. I got the upscale version, 20in rims, JBL system, panaromic roof, comfort #2 package. I was worried about the 20in rims/tires and took out the "tire" insurance to cover those (inexpensive in comparision to replacement). It even looks like the RX, just longer. I drive city/hiway to work (84 miles a day). This is a great car with no complaints."

Smooth Operation

By on Tuesday, September 29, 2009

"We took the first one off the dealer floor. Now at 9k with no complaints. I drive a mix of highway and city for work and this vehicle delivers me safely. There is enough style for professional use and storage for weekend trips to the hardware."

Car Priced like a SUV

By on Saturday, September 26, 2009

"I bought my car in 29 June 09. I wanted a RAV4, but they can only fit midgets ( little people). The venza was a step up, much more room, for a guy like me 6'0" 215lbs. It is the 4 banger. This is the 12th Toyota, Ive owned. 2nd car with this engine. The color options were very strange. I bought a red one, cuz that was the only base model on the lot. The 19" tires and wheels are overkill. They are going to cost a fortune to replace. The engine is very low maintainance, but I have to constantly redline the motor to get on the freeway. They should offer a manual trnsmission. They should also offer roll up window style. The interior is very light colored, shows dirt very easily. This is a very heavy car, weighs as much as my 2001 Tacoma 4WD. So the braking is just like a truck. The entire car is on Struts, so they are going to cost around $1400 to replace. The A/C knnobs are very abstract and require too much hand + eye coordination. It also has dual zone climate control, which is totally overkill. This car is allot to handle, but much better than the Murano, or any new car available to date."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Venza near Honolulu. See local deals