2012 Toyota Venza

Based on 206 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Does it all without sacrifice

By on Thursday, February 11, 2010

"The AWD is the best I have ever driven in the snow. Have had Subaru AWD and they dont hold a candle to the Venza. Great looking car. Angry little wagon...grrr. Lots of room for cargo with seats up or down. Only downfall is 4cyl a little undersized and the mileage not as good as advertised. Also, the body paint that wraps inside the wheel wells has all flaked off from cinders of winter roads."

My favorite Toyota

By on Tuesday, February 09, 2010

"I traded in a 2004 Camry on this vehicle in November 2009. I LOVE it! Have had the Camry, a Corolla, and a light truck from Toyota, and this Venza is my favorite so far! I got it because I now have 2 dogs that need to ride in crates in the back. Love how I can lower the rear seats with handles from the back of the vehicle - so convenient! It's roomy and beautiful inside. The first time I sat in one - a few months before I bought one - my husband and I were looking at Highlanders and I spied one of these on the dealer's lot. I was drawn to it, and my husband and I sat in it and I exclaimed, "This is so ME!" I had never said that about any car before. My Venza rides great and I get many compliments on its styling - everyone thinks it's beautiful. The only flaw so far is that it's not as responsive as my Camry was when pressing the gas. When I need to accelerate to merge on the highway or pass, there is a definite lag before the car accelarates. And the engine runs louder than I'm used to, but that might be because it's more SUV than I'm used to. I'm so happy I have this car - just love it!"

09 Venza

By on Sunday, January 24, 2010

"The Venza is a great vehicle. the only thing I could say that needs improvement is the 4 cyl. starts and runs alittle loud before it warms up. one of the best parts is the room placed a 52 inch LCD in the back with room to spare"

Just Great

By on Thursday, January 07, 2010

"I have owned this car for 3 months- handles great, cabin is really spacious and well thought out, ride is great and boy does it handle in the snow- They really got this one right!!"

By on Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Venza near Honolulu. See local deals