2012 Toyota Venza

Based on 219 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

GREAT PURCHASE

By on Saturday, August 21, 2010

"Purchased 09 AWD 6cyl. I truly love this vehicle out of any of my previous cars: nissan sentra, honda civic, honda accord, volkswagen beetle/turbo, toyota 4-runner and dodge durango. It is roomy, versitile, luxurious. Looks sporty. Easy to enter and exit, comfortable seating and handling. Only reason I did not give this an overall 5 star rating is noted cabin noise in speeds excess 50 mph. It is not unbearable but would like quieter cabin. But all in all I am very happy with this vehicle and would purchase all over again."

Not bad

By on Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"I bought the V6 AWD w/Nav and Roof (Premium Package 2). I have the Silver one but i liked the white and grey. The car brakes well and is quick. More fun than the Honda Crossover overall. The CrossOver has better interior but that is about it. The JBL 13 Speaker Navigation is great. The Bluetooth streaming works well with my iPod Touch playing music without wires. The Backup camera is a good feature so you don't run over your kids or grandma pulling out of the driveway but too hard for parking cuz no guide lines like Morano and such. The 4 cyl is a great deal/value if you are frugal and don't need the stuff but the one I bought gets pricey since with the package adds another 8k. I was thinking of the Acura MDX but after adding the same options, it was about 15k more with less like pana roof. The roof is cool but needs alot of Windex. All-in-all, I bought it cuz of my new born son so minivan or SUV or something in between. Easy to get in and the cargo is low enough for my 5' wife to throw the stroller in easily with out a forklift. The back facing infant seat is tight and only can fit on either side of the back seat rather than the middle. The front passenger seat hits it when leaning it back at a normal decline but still enough space if not going to sleep upfront. There is some wind and road noise on my AWD V6 but not bad. Besides, I have the 16 spkrs blasting anyway when baby is not with me. I'm betting it is reliable cuz I have a 93 toy at 176k and still running strong. A little sloppy on the perfection arena but not noticeable but i compare it to my Japan plant built 93. Overall, I have no regrets and have a lot of fun driving it so far. If you can't face reality and your manhood to buy a minivan, be like me, get a modern day station wagon with 20 inch mags. I'll get the minivan for the wife."

Great Vehicle

By on Tuesday, July 27, 2010

"My wife and I traded in our '05 Saab 9-3 for this car. We were looking for an AWD vehicle with more cargo room, and we got just that! Initially we were looking at the Lexus rx350, but after comparing the specs, features, and prices it was a no brainer. Overall a great vehicle. The leather seats are very comfortable. The rear seats are unbelievably comfortable and roomy, then when added with their reclining feature it blows all my passenger's away. The cargo space is great. We have a 95lb black lab who fits comfortably in the trunk. The performance on the V6 AWD version is great, though as some have mentioned its not as responsive as a sports car, but....its NOT a sports car so why would you expect it to! Bluetooth connectivity works great with my IPhone and IPad. The usb connection is a really nice touch. The rear camera works great although can be a little tough to see clearly in bright sunlight. Would definitely buy it again if I had to make the choice again."

By on Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Dream Car

By on Tuesday, July 13, 2010

"I bought this car, used (4,800 miles) barely one year old and wow! I paid 20K and by reading all reviews thought I got a great deal. But, seeing it, driving it, and looking at it, I realized I have hit the jackpot! It truly rides great and on the highway ramps; picks up speed like a 6 cyl. I have the 4 cyl base model with the 19 tires, but it came with a wealth of standard attributes. I am pleased and so are may others when they compliment me on this vehicle. I test drove the car AFTER I made the commitment to purchase it. I fell in love with it then. I recommend this vehicle to anyone. I chose it over the Mercedes 300 series, so what does that say!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Venza near Honolulu. See local deals