2012 Toyota Venza

Based on 190 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Only 1 Issue!

By on Thursday, June 26, 2014

Pros: "Almost everything"

Cons: "Rear visibility"

"This is the best car that I've ever owned. I really enjoy driving the Venza. It is very stylish inside and out. The rear cargo area has a good opening and lots of space, especially with the seats folded. The seats are very comfortable. The sliding center console is very helpful. The only issue that I have is the rear visibility. Not really an issue now because I got used to using the rear-view camera."

Love this car!

By on Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable ride, tons of storage, great mileage"

Cons: "Sun visor not long enough"

"I've driven this car for over 3 years now, and I can say this is by far, the best value you can get in a vehicle. This car is so versatile. Great gas mileage, smooth handling and comfortable ride for long trips, very roomy, tons of room for storage, while also being realistic for everyday driving. My one and only minor complaint is that the sun visor doesn't cover enough when it's over the side window (but I'm just nitpicking). Truly a great car that I hope to have for many more years to come!"

just over 7k miles-better than showroom

By on Saturday, June 07, 2014

Pros: "drives as if race worthy but family safety"

Cons: "con is my back surgeries need zero gravity seating"

"additional options aftermarket-wheel locks; alarm-disable if broken into; paint protection-3m clearmask full coverage package added(hood, sides down covering lights-and side mirrors); added extra window tint; Bi-xenon HID headlamps-the tint added to state max to make car which has special black paint-attitiude black pearl-look extra dark with added tint on all glass including full glass panaramic roof; added remote start for summer time air conditioner as well as winter time auto defrost and heated leather seats to warm up; remote liftgate and additional cargo nets as well as rear matching Venza mat; added ipod/phone holder no longer available-full 7 inch rear view parking camera w/ sensor and split screen navigation or full 7 inch dispaly-avaialble to drive with manual auto stick-0-60 in unmatched 5.8 seconds for it's class-many other options"

good highway car

By on Saturday, May 31, 2014

Reason: Too many "blind" spots

Pros: "good highway car"

Cons: "poor visibility to rear, e.g., too many blind spot"

"^ blind spots makes difficult to back-up"

Better driving and better resale than Ford Edge

By on Sunday, May 25, 2014

Pros: "Great looks, very quiet ride, good handling"

Cons: "A little pricey, maybe the shifter?"

"The 3.5 V6 is a much better drive than the I4. We test drove both and the I4 is very good but the V6 only drops 2 mpg city and 1 highway with much more pick up when you need it. Very quit and smooth ride. The shifter can be bumped into the manual shift mode if you are not paying attention is my only complaint. I drove two states away almost 500 miles from home to get one with the options that I wanted. A very nice first drive home to see if I had made the right choice. What a pleasure to drive on the interstate. Very quiet and held its lane with ease at 70/75 mph and clicked off 26.8 mpg at those speeds. I've seen complaints of ill fitting dash components but ours build quality seems very high, very Toyota like. We had a 2011 Camry SE and loved it with the 2.5 4cyl. The Venza seems to be everything we loved in the Camry and more. The Blizzard Pearl paint with the factory 20's is a awesome custom look for a factory ride. Our family loves our new Venza even more then our beloved Camry! Toyota definitely has their stuff together."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Venza near Honolulu. See local deals