2012 Toyota Venza

Based on 196 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

stylish, comfy car

By on Friday, August 22, 2014

Pros: "Lots of room, nice looking car"

"I've owned this 2010 since new, has 49,000 miles. Got a great deal on it. I use it to drive to Florida and back to Colorado each year. Very comfy for up to 5 passengers. Can take four golfers with clubs. I get many remarks about classy style and smooth ride. My sister and a neighbor like it so much they both bought one. V6 AWD great in snow with plenty of power for the mountains. Over the road get 21-25 mpg, around town get 20 mpg. Reliable, with no issues so far. Might buy the next gen when it comes out."

Another badly built American car

By on Monday, August 18, 2014

Pros: "comfortable"

Cons: "not reliable, gas guzzler, and sub par interior"

"Remember American cars in the 70's ? There back in the form of the American built Venza. This car is large, comfortable and with every convenience, but the fuel milage is horrible, and the reliability is on par with a 75 Caprice. Mine spent six weeks at the dealer waiting for a new transmission in the first six months of ownership. All that happened was a speed sensor malfunctioned, but they can't be replaced without replacing the entire transmission. And, apparently, Toyota doesn't read the internet because they told me mine was the first time they ever heard of the problem, (I heard that same thing at my Chevy dealer in 1975) but there are whole blog sites devoted to discussing it. The car is not cheap and for the same money I could have and should have bought an audi or a bmw wagon. That's what I'll do next time - next month."

Overall excellent vehicle for the price

By on Sunday, August 10, 2014

Pros: "Lots of room, good gas, comfortable"

Cons: "A bit noisy for a toyota"

"I purchased this car new. It came with a the towing package. I used to have a Tundra. The towing package has come in very handy. It has a 4 cylinder and it has been just fine. I was a bit skeptical about the 4 and thought about the 6 cylinder but the price for a 6 was pretty high at the time. With the towing package it has been all I needed. I have moved 3 times and I have hauled a number of trailers with no issues. I moved from Fayetteville NC to Raleigh NC, NC to AL and AL to Florida. Plenty of room in the back seat for tall people. The rear seats come down flat in the back so you can haul lumber (up to 8 feet) but watch the width. I go to the local Lowe's and Home depot a lot and there is not much I cannot fit in there. Mine is a 2009 so I have a plug in for my Iphone so I can hear the music from my internal speakers. Works great. I get about 26-28 MPG on the highway (no trailer). I get about 21-24 around the city. I live in a small town so a lot of stop and go but the brakes have been good. Just about 60 K and same breaks. I have replaced the tires and they are expensive."

BEST AWD VEHICLE AVAILABLE

By on Friday, August 08, 2014

Pros: "IT'S AN AWESOME VEHICLE WITH NOT ONE PROBLEM"

"THE VENZA IS THE BEST AWD VEHICLE OUT THERE. IT IS ONE OF THE MOST COMFORTABLE CARS EVER. WE HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS AND NO RECALLS WITH THIS VEHICLE WHICH YOU CAN NOT SAY ABOUT CHEVY, FORD, HONDA, VW, SUBARU, KIA, JEEP ETC.. BUY A TOYOTA IF YOU WANT QUALITY"

great ride

By on Thursday, August 07, 2014

Pros: "fun fun fun"

"very functional power tail gate fold down seats to large space plenty of power v-6 easy entry great visability holds value"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Venza near Honolulu. See local deals