2011 Toyota Venza

Based on 247 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Comfortable Car Needs Updates

By on Thursday, April 16, 2015

Pros: "Very comfortable, fast acceleration"

Cons: "Bad turning radius Needs updated"

"I bought this car for driving through Amish country back roads in OH. It's great for dealing with the snow, and braking is terrific. Comfort level is +++, and minimal road noises compared to other makes I tried. I love the backup camera, and would probably not buy another car without it. Cons: Gas mileage is not that great, compared to other makes in it's class; Turning radius is AWFUL. Does not come standard with remote-start, so I paid dealer over $1000 to install. This is standard in other brands. Also, personal preference, but I would never buy another car with Keyless Entry. I understand the security features by not allowing you to lock the car and leave it running; but preference is sometimes to leave Air Conditioning running while you go into a convenience store with door locked."

Worth serious consideration

By on Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pros: "Excellent value for the money........."

"This is one of the best Toyota's that I have owed. I have had two Camry's and a Corolla and the Venza is tops!! If your looking for lots of room, reliabilty and a comfortable driving experience look no further. The service that I have recieved is also TOP NOTCH, very worthy SUV, Crossover.........."

Previous Van owners who depend on cargo space .

By on Friday, January 30, 2015

Pros: "Good all around car for City or highway."

Cons: "Rides a little stiff and some road noise ."

"found this Venza to do a super job of accomadating our needs but gave passengers a comfortable leg & headroom so we filled our needs without going for a van."

Car Priced like a SUV

By on Saturday, September 26, 2009

"I bought my car in 29 June 09. I wanted a RAV4, but they can only fit midgets ( little people). The venza was a step up, much more room, for a guy like me 6'0" 215lbs. It is the 4 banger. This is the 12th Toyota, Ive owned. 2nd car with this engine. The color options were very strange. I bought a red one, cuz that was the only base model on the lot. The 19" tires and wheels are overkill. They are going to cost a fortune to replace. The engine is very low maintainance, but I have to constantly redline the motor to get on the freeway. They should offer a manual trnsmission. They should also offer roll up window style. The interior is very light colored, shows dirt very easily. This is a very heavy car, weighs as much as my 2001 Tacoma 4WD. So the braking is just like a truck. The entire car is on Struts, so they are going to cost around $1400 to replace. The A/C knnobs are very abstract and require too much hand + eye coordination. It also has dual zone climate control, which is totally overkill. This car is allot to handle, but much better than the Murano, or any new car available to date."

Fantastic car BUT.............

By on Saturday, December 22, 2012

Pros: "Utilitarian, stylish, power, bells and whistles"

Cons: "AWD w/no roof rack ???? Ridiculous"

"The car is versital , dependible and stylish BUT I can not believe Toyota would design an AWD car that will not accept a roof rack (factory or aftermarket). This is because of the panoramic glass roof."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Venza near Honolulu. See local deals