2011 Toyota Venza

Based on 247 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

meets needs completely for a family in the go.

By on Thursday, January 1, 2015

Pros: "Great value, covers all the bases - AWD !"

Cons: "Seats could be more comfortable"

"toyota reliability has delivered! Great in snow or at our summer home / beach. cavernous storage with back seats declined. My wife loves it! We have owned Honda Pilot. Honda Crosstour (both were terrific vehicles for us). The Venza rates #1 for us."

Overall excellent vehicle for the price

By on Sunday, August 10, 2014

Pros: "Lots of room, good gas, comfortable"

Cons: "A bit noisy for a toyota"

"I purchased this car new. It came with a the towing package. I used to have a Tundra. The towing package has come in very handy. It has a 4 cylinder and it has been just fine. I was a bit skeptical about the 4 and thought about the 6 cylinder but the price for a 6 was pretty high at the time. With the towing package it has been all I needed. I have moved 3 times and I have hauled a number of trailers with no issues. I moved from Fayetteville NC to Raleigh NC, NC to AL and AL to Florida. Plenty of room in the back seat for tall people. The rear seats come down flat in the back so you can haul lumber (up to 8 feet) but watch the width. I go to the local Lowe's and Home depot a lot and there is not much I cannot fit in there. Mine is a 2009 so I have a plug in for my Iphone so I can hear the music from my internal speakers. Works great. I get about 26-28 MPG on the highway (no trailer). I get about 21-24 around the city. I live in a small town so a lot of stop and go but the brakes have been good. Just about 60 K and same breaks. I have replaced the tires and they are expensive."

Only 1 Issue!

By on Thursday, June 26, 2014

Pros: "Almost everything"

Cons: "Rear visibility"

"This is the best car that I've ever owned. I really enjoy driving the Venza. It is very stylish inside and out. The rear cargo area has a good opening and lots of space, especially with the seats folded. The seats are very comfortable. The sliding center console is very helpful. The only issue that I have is the rear visibility. Not really an issue now because I got used to using the rear-view camera."

Wish it would still be made!

By on Saturday, June 27, 2015

"Very spacious,convenient controls, fail mpg's (should probable be better for a vehicle of it's size. Holds 4 golf bags and people easily, with room for more. Wide rear door entry. Love the auto-dimming headlights! Very rough, stiff ride with Michlin factory tires that got better with Yokohama Prada Spec x along with better traction in ALL driving conditions. Sorry to see this car go...wish Toyota would have made it better instead of stopping production."

Comfortable Car Needs Updates

By on Thursday, April 16, 2015

Pros: "Very comfortable, fast acceleration"

Cons: "Bad turning radius Needs updated"

"I bought this car for driving through Amish country back roads in OH. It's great for dealing with the snow, and braking is terrific. Comfort level is +++, and minimal road noises compared to other makes I tried. I love the backup camera, and would probably not buy another car without it. Cons: Gas mileage is not that great, compared to other makes in it's class; Turning radius is AWFUL. Does not come standard with remote-start, so I paid dealer over $1000 to install. This is standard in other brands. Also, personal preference, but I would never buy another car with Keyless Entry. I understand the security features by not allowing you to lock the car and leave it running; but preference is sometimes to leave Air Conditioning running while you go into a convenience store with door locked."

Worth serious consideration

By on Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pros: "Excellent value for the money........."

"This is one of the best Toyota's that I have owed. I have had two Camry's and a Corolla and the Venza is tops!! If your looking for lots of room, reliabilty and a comfortable driving experience look no further. The service that I have recieved is also TOP NOTCH, very worthy SUV, Crossover.........."

Previous Van owners who depend on cargo space .

By on Friday, January 30, 2015

Pros: "Good all around car for City or highway."

Cons: "Rides a little stiff and some road noise ."

"found this Venza to do a super job of accomadating our needs but gave passengers a comfortable leg & headroom so we filled our needs without going for a van."

Car Priced like a SUV

By on Saturday, September 26, 2009

"I bought my car in 29 June 09. I wanted a RAV4, but they can only fit midgets ( little people). The venza was a step up, much more room, for a guy like me 6'0" 215lbs. It is the 4 banger. This is the 12th Toyota, Ive owned. 2nd car with this engine. The color options were very strange. I bought a red one, cuz that was the only base model on the lot. The 19" tires and wheels are overkill. They are going to cost a fortune to replace. The engine is very low maintainance, but I have to constantly redline the motor to get on the freeway. They should offer a manual trnsmission. They should also offer roll up window style. The interior is very light colored, shows dirt very easily. This is a very heavy car, weighs as much as my 2001 Tacoma 4WD. So the braking is just like a truck. The entire car is on Struts, so they are going to cost around $1400 to replace. The A/C knnobs are very abstract and require too much hand + eye coordination. It also has dual zone climate control, which is totally overkill. This car is allot to handle, but much better than the Murano, or any new car available to date."

Fantastic car BUT.............

By on Saturday, December 22, 2012

Pros: "Utilitarian, stylish, power, bells and whistles"

Cons: "AWD w/no roof rack ???? Ridiculous"

"The car is versital , dependible and stylish BUT I can not believe Toyota would design an AWD car that will not accept a roof rack (factory or aftermarket). This is because of the panoramic glass roof."

Totally Awesome car

By on Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Pros: "Height, Price - Value, Utility"

Cons: "Slight more noise than desired from the road"

"The first thing I love about the Venza is the height at which you get in and out. Its just perfect. No stretching up or bending down. The engine is same as the camry - so totally reliable. Utility is great with space enough to fit large objects and still has a sporty look. The only thing slightly annoying is the road/wind noise when driving. I think that area can be improved...but I think its still best in class - just not Lexus level quality."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Venza near Honolulu. See local deals