2011 Toyota Venza

Based on 228 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Love my Venza...

By on Thursday, October 23, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, easy access, comfortable ride"

Cons: "Gas mileage & sight lines need improvement"

"I love the easy access getting into & out of my Venza & how comfortable it is to ride in. It has plenty of room for passengers front & back. Putting items in & taking them out of the hatch is easy, too. It performs very well, has a lot of pickup even for a 4 cylinder & hugs the road well. However, the gas mileage (22-23 mpg) needs to be improved as do the sight lines & the location of the gear shift."

Outstanding reliability and conveniece

By on Sunday, June 21, 2015

Pros: "Performance, convenience, fun."

Cons: "Road noise"

"Trips to the dealership were strictly for scheduled maintenance or driver education. Car handles well on highway, hugs curves and accelerates with spirit. Controls on dash and steering wheel positioned well and ample storage at fingertips. Very convenient auto hatch operation and can haul all sorts of oversize goodies.Heavy-duty hitch to pull boat or trailer. Some road noise is only minus. Very good-looking car!"

Car Priced like a SUV

By on Saturday, September 26, 2009

"I bought my car in 29 June 09. I wanted a RAV4, but they can only fit midgets ( little people). The venza was a step up, much more room, for a guy like me 6'0" 215lbs. It is the 4 banger. This is the 12th Toyota, Ive owned. 2nd car with this engine. The color options were very strange. I bought a red one, cuz that was the only base model on the lot. The 19" tires and wheels are overkill. They are going to cost a fortune to replace. The engine is very low maintainance, but I have to constantly redline the motor to get on the freeway. They should offer a manual trnsmission. They should also offer roll up window style. The interior is very light colored, shows dirt very easily. This is a very heavy car, weighs as much as my 2001 Tacoma 4WD. So the braking is just like a truck. The entire car is on Struts, so they are going to cost around $1400 to replace. The A/C knnobs are very abstract and require too much hand + eye coordination. It also has dual zone climate control, which is totally overkill. This car is allot to handle, but much better than the Murano, or any new car available to date."

Very good car overall

By on Sunday, May 31, 2015

Pros: "Value, comfort, styling, space, economy"

Cons: "Controls not as user friendly, accelerator jumpy"

"Enjoyed this car. Biggest criticism is its tendency to surge forward and backward. We have to touch the accelerator peddle lightly. The controls are more difficult and not as easy to find than the Toyota Prius we owned. The car is very comfortable for driving, rides well and the four cylinder has adequate pick-up and gas mileage (we achieved 23.5 mpg overall driving city and highway over the time we have owned the car). We liked the styling of this car and found it to be very adequate for space when we took long trips. Overall, this is a very good car and would not hesitate to recommend it to others."

Lot of compliments on the vehicle, easy to get in,

By on Wednesday, May 20, 2015

"I am a senior, therefore, most cars are hard to get in and out of especially the back seat. The Venza is very easy to get in or out. not as good gas mileage as I had hoped for, but I guess being AWD, that is the reason. My daughter has a Volvo and getting into it is like getting into a can; you have to twist your feet a certain way just to get the over the hump at the door. Good vehicle to drive in the winter with all of the snow that we had this past year."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Venza near Honolulu. See local deals