2011 Toyota Venza

Based on 227 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

in love

By on Monday, February 04, 2013

Pros: "EVERYTHING"

Cons: "NONE"

"The best car I ever owned."

Overall Awesome Car! great mileage

By on Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pros: "gas mileage, runs smooth, nice looking car, roomy"

Cons: "the interior is light grey... and gets dirty"

"For the last 5 years I drove a Silverado, I was ready for a change. I knew i couldnt go from a 4 door truck to a coupe. I knew it had to be a crossover. The first time i saw this car I fell in love with it.. the size was perfect, the inside was roomy. 2 months later i test drove a Venza and knew this was the one!. Great family car, great mileage, lovely car. Runs nice and smooth."

Perfect!

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

"I am 5ft tall and my husband is over 6ft and we both love driving this car! I don't have to sit so close that my knees touch the steering wheel anymore and my husband gets to slide the seat way back so he can fit when he drives. It's very comfy. Very safe with all the air bags everywhere. Has many cup holders and storage space. The trunk opens at the push of a button. The back seats fold down and make the trunk huge! The only negative is that it does not come with carpet in the trunk. It's availible for purchase after the fact for $160. Overall, I couldn't ask for a better car!"

Solid ride

By on Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pros: "great power, fuel friendly, comfy, good resale."

Cons: "Electric power steering stinks, makes car darty"

"Have had great luck with this car, its a very nice first generation vehicle, electric power steering is one of the biggest weak points on this car. the 3.5 has incredible power, and is very frugal."

Love this car!

By on Tuesday, April 05, 2011

"Have owned my Venza for 1.5 years...and 55K miles! It has thus far been one of the best vehicles I have ever owned, hands down. I love, love, love this car!"

Did Not Live Up to Expectations

By on Sunday, March 06, 2011

"I bought this car because I'd never owned a Toyota and was told they were the best of the non-luxury brands. I've owned two Passats prior to this Venza. In comparison, the VWs are a WORLD ahead of this Toyota. On the Venza, fit and finish are sub-par. I've got so many creeks and rattles that you'd think I'd purchased a Pontiac. The exterior of the car looks great, but the interior appears to have been designed by a team of first graders with a 16 count Crayola box. Every color is represented in the dashboard lighting. Also, I've never been able to get more than 18 miles to the gallon on any driving except pure highway. I'm currently on my way to trading it in for an Infiniti 25x. I'd buy the VW CC but it doesn't have a sunroof! DOH!"

Smooth Ride

By on Saturday, February 05, 2011

"Purchased this car in 2009 and we have no regrets. It was replacing my Dodge Dakota and my wife said that she would continue driving her Camry. Well, after she drove the V6 Venza, a trade off was made and she now drives the Venza and I drive the Camry.We have driven the car on several long trips and we arrive at our destination feeling very comfortable and relaxed. So far we have not had any problems with the car. This is our third Toyota product and we find that they are very reliable and we have been very happy with them all."

Excellent

By on Sunday, August 22, 2010

"I fell for this car right off the bat. I really liked the styling and the interior. It handles very well in bad weather and is quite comfortable. JBL sound system is awesome. Only downside is I'm not big on the "Camry" type grill. It also has a limited turning radius. Otherwise, it's been a great car so far."

very good dependable car

By on Saturday, July 03, 2010

"A couple of little quality glitches (rubber moulding in roof came loose). One thing Toyota should do is put a larger fuel cell (it only holds 17.7 gallons) on the car to allow for a longer range. Only goes about 370 miles on a tank during highway trips."

Does it all without sacrifice

By on Thursday, February 11, 2010

"The AWD is the best I have ever driven in the snow. Have had Subaru AWD and they dont hold a candle to the Venza. Great looking car. Angry little wagon...grrr. Lots of room for cargo with seats up or down. Only downfall is 4cyl a little undersized and the mileage not as good as advertised. Also, the body paint that wraps inside the wheel wells has all flaked off from cinders of winter roads."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Venza near Honolulu. See local deals