2011 Toyota Venza

Based on 228 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Great car! All over excellence

By on Monday, January 23, 2012

Pros: "Smooth ride, comfortable and easy to get into"

Cons: "None - love this car!"

"This car is the most comfortable riding and smooth riding car I've ever had. Right up there with a Lexus we used to own. Like it even better than the Lexus. The looks are out of this world....attractive car!"

Great Car!

By on Friday, March 18, 2011

"I've had my Venza for 2 years and have no regrets. I moved up from a Toyota Corolla, needed more room for the dogs. I've traveled from CT to FL in this car and it's a very comfortable ride. I have the 6cyl FWD, JBL sound system and panoramic roof. The car is a joy to drive and handles very well. Only maintenance has been oil changes. No issues with anything. Easy to get into and out of if you have joint issues."

Dream Car

By on Tuesday, July 13, 2010

"I bought this car, used (4,800 miles) barely one year old and wow! I paid 20K and by reading all reviews thought I got a great deal. But, seeing it, driving it, and looking at it, I realized I have hit the jackpot! It truly rides great and on the highway ramps; picks up speed like a 6 cyl. I have the 4 cyl base model with the 19 tires, but it came with a wealth of standard attributes. I am pleased and so are may others when they compliment me on this vehicle. I test drove the car AFTER I made the commitment to purchase it. I fell in love with it then. I recommend this vehicle to anyone. I chose it over the Mercedes 300 series, so what does that say!"

09 Venza

By on Sunday, January 24, 2010

"The Venza is a great vehicle. the only thing I could say that needs improvement is the 4 cyl. starts and runs alittle loud before it warms up. one of the best parts is the room placed a 52 inch LCD in the back with room to spare"

Shockingly fun

By on Monday, August 10, 2009

"The Toyota Highlander was my choice until the "cash for clunkers" program made me look at the Venza. The 4cyl. version was plenty powerful and better on gas. It also comes with less "pimped" wheels than the 6cyl. The cloth seats were gray (almost white), so I had the dealer switch them out to an after market leather which I actually like better than the factory leather. The car is a delight to drive. I just returned from a week-long trip of 3000 miles and I am ready to go again. Very comfortable and everywhere we stopped it was a head turner. I do not regret giving up my Highlander. The cargo area is almost the same in the Venza and it is much sportier. Toyota did their homework on this one."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Venza near Honolulu. See local deals