2010 Toyota Venza

Based on 247 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

By on Saturday, May 8, 2010

By on Thursday, August 13, 2009

Completely Impressed with My Venza

By on Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pros: "Very high quality, excellent AWD system"

Cons: "Back-up camera screen could be larger"

"I live in New England where all-wheel drive is a great feature to have in a car. I test drove a Subaru Outback and the Toyota Venza. I opted for an all-wheel drive Venza because it offered a little more room and a lot more style than the Outback. Plus, Toyota has a two year complimentary maintenance program that made it an even better value in my mind. It's great in the snow and I feel safe in it. I have had zero issues with it...no repairs, no squeeks, etc... It drives very nicely on the highway. I bought the 4 cylinder XLE and I would highly recommend it to anyone. Someone told me that the Venza all-wheel drive system is the same one as in the Lexus RX350. That might be why it's so smooth on the road and excellent in the rain and snow."

Overall Great Vehicle.

By on Saturday, September 15, 2012

Pros: "Safe, Safe, Safe!"

Cons: "Really Expensive, console guillotines foam cups."

"I purchased a 2010 model Venza with the AWD V6 and really have nothing but good things to say about it. My wife and I went all out and got every accessory available except the Rear Seat DVD player(because of the rear moonroof). The car has plenty of room for a family of 4-5, we have a family of 3 and it really worked out well for us. The only reason we got rid of it was because of an uninsured old lady(76 yrs old). She ran a red light at 50mph and collided into me on the drivers side, causing the car to roll over and slide on its roof for several meters. The car handled the collision marvelously and I walked away from the accident with nothing but a couple scrapes on my elbows and a seatbelt burn from the locking and subsequent jerking of my shoulder back into the seat, and not to mention the hanging upside down part of my story. Unfortunately, the car was totalled by my insurance company, and so my wife and I are going to be in the market for another one. The only complaint I had with the car is the center console, if you're not careful it will guillotine your styrofoam drink cups and cause quite a mess. The V6 power was great, gas mileage not so much(avg. 18-21 city, 22-25 hwy), probably caused by the AWD, but I can say from experience the AWD really saved my Floridian butt in the harsh winter storms up north. Trust me when I say the car is definately worth a look, especially if you're like me and worry about the safety of your family and friends while they are on the road."

A Reliable, Comfortable and Stylish car

By on Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pros: "Style, reliability, comfort,features"

Cons: "Dash Trim fit, heater controls,tires"

"I used to haul 2X4's in my '04 Accord Sedan. I was hoping Honda would get with the times and build something innovative like an AWD Sport-Sedan Utility Vehicle. Toyota beat them to it. I chose a 4cyl premium package which included Panoramic roof, leather, Backup Camera, electric hatch and a bunch of other things. I compared the 6 cyl against the 4 and felt the 6 to be only marginally quicker... plus the 4 had nicer wheels imo. I'd say the Car is easily 8/10 in every category. The drivetrain is really well matched(engine and transmission) Shifts well, accelerates quickly and I can pass anything on the highway. Ride comfort on long trips is exceptionally good. The back seat room is incredible and with the theatre reclining seating, it's like flying first-class. There are 3 cons as I see it, the first one is in the trim department; the dash components are poorly fitted... things like vent bezels, speaker grills on the dash.. they are misaligned... no ball bearing test there. The next con is the factory tires. I really noticed the ride quality improvement when in Winter, I put Blizzaks on this car and it was actually quieter than the Bridgestone Dueler HL400's that came on it. One positive aspect of ownership is that there are many choices for replacement tires now. Back in 2009/10 tires would have cost about $320 each and it was either Duelers or Toyo Open country. now you can get better tires for around $200 each. Goodyear Assurance Tripletreads would be a very good all season M S tire for this car I believe. If there was something I'd like to see improved other than above, it would be more intuitive/ergonomic heater controls. 3 years and I can't set it without staring at it for 15 seconds. Also, the mirror defrost is part of the rear window defrost circuit but the button only shows the rear window icon. Maybe toyota could add a mirror icon to that button? The rear wiper control always confuses me because the thinking is opposite of what's natural to me. (Maybe Honda trained me to think their way ergonomically... I don't know...) I just can't learn Toyota Ergonomics That's it"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Venza near Honolulu. See local deals