2010 Toyota Venza

Based on 239 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

very comfortable and ez in and out

By on Friday, March 27, 2015

Pros: "Fast, comfortable, and stylish"

Cons: "Wind noise"

"My 2015 Venza stands out in 2 areas. The first is its look and second is its comfort and convenience. I have a pearl white with ivory interior. It is so beautiful and eye-catching inside and out. It is so pleasant to look at it. Getting in and out of the Venza is effortless even though I am only 5 feet 5. The doors open wide and the chairs are not too high or too low, which make it ez to get in and out. The feeling is like I had a walk-in closet for the first time every time Iget in the car. The bad is that the wind noise is quite noticeable at speed greater than 50mph. The steering may be a bit too light. You have to hold it tight at 60+ mph. Comparing the Venza with my Lexus sedan, the faster I drive, the more stable and quiet the Lexus is. The Venza, on the other hand, is more bouncy at higher speed on the highway. Other than that, the Venza handles and corners well on local streets. Ride is not stiff for me. The Venza V6 is reponsive and powerful. I love the acceleration. If any of you knows how to reduce the wind/road noise, please let me know."

great ride

By on Thursday, August 07, 2014

Pros: "fun fun fun"

"very functional power tail gate fold down seats to large space plenty of power v-6 easy entry great visability holds value"

in love

By on Monday, February 04, 2013

Pros: "EVERYTHING"

Cons: "NONE"

"The best car I ever owned."

love this crossover vehicle

By on Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Pros: "roomy, comfortable good handling and great ride"

"We have a 2014 Venza LE V-6 and love the car. It could ride a little quieter but other than that is is a great car. It rides and handles good for an suv type vehicle. It is great in city driving and excellent on the highway. Gas mileage is good for a car this big with a v-6 engine. The seats are comfortable and plenty of leg room front and back. It is very easy to get in and out of which is very nice since I have back problems. I would buy another in a heartbeat."

Overall Awesome Car! great mileage

By on Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pros: "gas mileage, runs smooth, nice looking car, roomy"

Cons: "the interior is light grey... and gets dirty"

"For the last 5 years I drove a Silverado, I was ready for a change. I knew i couldnt go from a 4 door truck to a coupe. I knew it had to be a crossover. The first time i saw this car I fell in love with it.. the size was perfect, the inside was roomy. 2 months later i test drove a Venza and knew this was the one!. Great family car, great mileage, lovely car. Runs nice and smooth."

Perfect!

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

"I am 5ft tall and my husband is over 6ft and we both love driving this car! I don't have to sit so close that my knees touch the steering wheel anymore and my husband gets to slide the seat way back so he can fit when he drives. It's very comfy. Very safe with all the air bags everywhere. Has many cup holders and storage space. The trunk opens at the push of a button. The back seats fold down and make the trunk huge! The only negative is that it does not come with carpet in the trunk. It's availible for purchase after the fact for $160. Overall, I couldn't ask for a better car!"

I LOVE MY CAR!!!!

By on Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Pros: "Love everything especially dual sunroof"

Cons: "Can't start from outside of car, discontinued"

"I own a 2013 Venza LTD. It has more bells and whistles than I can use. The name of my car is "Queenie" because I feel like one of the "Rich and Famous", whenever I get in my car. I planned on upgrading end of next year but to my dismay Toyota has discontinued production of one of the best cars on the market. I have owned 2 Camrys and the Venza was my change. I don't know what I'm going to do"

Solid ride

By on Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pros: "great power, fuel friendly, comfy, good resale."

Cons: "Electric power steering stinks, makes car darty"

"Have had great luck with this car, its a very nice first generation vehicle, electric power steering is one of the biggest weak points on this car. the 3.5 has incredible power, and is very frugal."

Love this car!

By on Tuesday, April 05, 2011

"Have owned my Venza for 1.5 years...and 55K miles! It has thus far been one of the best vehicles I have ever owned, hands down. I love, love, love this car!"

Smooth Ride

By on Saturday, February 05, 2011

"Purchased this car in 2009 and we have no regrets. It was replacing my Dodge Dakota and my wife said that she would continue driving her Camry. Well, after she drove the V6 Venza, a trade off was made and she now drives the Venza and I drive the Camry.We have driven the car on several long trips and we arrive at our destination feeling very comfortable and relaxed. So far we have not had any problems with the car. This is our third Toyota product and we find that they are very reliable and we have been very happy with them all."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Venza near Honolulu. See local deals