2010 Toyota Venza

Based on 199 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Beautiful, reliable car but not comfortable

By on Friday, December 12, 2014

Pros: "looks good, handles well, Toyota reliability"

Cons: "bumpy ride and plenty rattles"

"Very bumpy ride. Rattles everywhere. Get compliments on it all the time, so it looks good. Easy to keep clean inside but seats are not comfy. Have had no major engine trouble. Had to replace the tires at 28,000 miles. Not bad. Still has original brakes."

Really Nice Car

By on Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Pros: "Eye Catcher! Sunset Bronze Mica"

Cons: "No lock on the glove compartment!"

"I think it's a nice car. When it's clean it looks really good. And I've have it for over 5 years. Keep it clean! Represent yourself right!Definitely get the navigation and remote start added. Those cold days when you get in your car and it's already warm is nice!Navigation helps when you are trying to find your bearings also. But now you can get that on your phone. But it's still nice to watch where your going and put marks on your navigation to come back to the same spot when you want to at a later time.I only own Toyota's! I get my money's worth!"

Love my Venza...

By on Thursday, October 23, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, easy access, comfortable ride"

Cons: "Gas mileage & sight lines need improvement"

"I love the easy access getting into & out of my Venza & how comfortable it is to ride in. It has plenty of room for passengers front & back. Putting items in & taking them out of the hatch is easy, too. It performs very well, has a lot of pickup even for a 4 cylinder & hugs the road well. However, the gas mileage (22-23 mpg) needs to be improved as do the sight lines & the location of the gear shift."

Good vehicle. Missing some things.

By on Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Pros: "good sturdy vehicle. tail gate lift works well."

Cons: "no backup sensors. backup camera image is poor."

"Bought this model before the backup sensors and side view mirrors had additional small mirrors to see along side the vehicle. Back up camera image on front dash is pretty bad during the day. Newer models may be better."

A surprisingly perfect family car

By on Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable and spacious"

Cons: "Wide turning radius. Watchout for Recalls"

"We have a 2009 Venza w/43k miles, the convenience package and JBL sound system. My husband bought this car pre-owned in 2011 with 17k miles on it. I was resistant to this car as our family car - the commercials showed only retirees enjoying it. But it is so spacious and comfortable. Fits two full-size convertible carseats with room for an adult to fit relatively comfortably - save for sitting in the rear with two toddlers. When my 16-month old niece visited we were able to fit in a third full-size convertible carseat on the rear bench! The reclining rear seats also allow the the girls to nap more comfortably in their carseats without their heads rolling about. At 5'8, the leg and hip room are unmatched! As for reliability: within the first year of ownership there were two recalls. The first left me and my oldest daughter stranded at Target with the engine dead, the brake pedal completely depressed and the car not able to be taken out of Park. When AAA arrived, the car was lifted on the bed of the tow truck and brought back to the dealership. It was a brake-sensor recall. The next time the check engine light came on, I immediately brought it to the dealership - yet another recall. At the same time my husband had been bringing in is 2008 Tundra in for some recalls as well. At that point I was ready to abandon the Toyota brand all together. But my husband still had faith and insisted that both Toyotas were worth fixing and keeping. Thankfully, since those first two incidences, I have had no trouble from the Venza. We do our routine maintenance, and keep up on the latest recall info from Toyota. Overall it's been a great car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Venza near Honolulu. See local deals