2009 Toyota Venza

Based on 247 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Overall excellent vehicle for the price

By on Sunday, August 10, 2014

Pros: "Lots of room, good gas, comfortable"

Cons: "A bit noisy for a toyota"

"I purchased this car new. It came with a the towing package. I used to have a Tundra. The towing package has come in very handy. It has a 4 cylinder and it has been just fine. I was a bit skeptical about the 4 and thought about the 6 cylinder but the price for a 6 was pretty high at the time. With the towing package it has been all I needed. I have moved 3 times and I have hauled a number of trailers with no issues. I moved from Fayetteville NC to Raleigh NC, NC to AL and AL to Florida. Plenty of room in the back seat for tall people. The rear seats come down flat in the back so you can haul lumber (up to 8 feet) but watch the width. I go to the local Lowe's and Home depot a lot and there is not much I cannot fit in there. Mine is a 2009 so I have a plug in for my Iphone so I can hear the music from my internal speakers. Works great. I get about 26-28 MPG on the highway (no trailer). I get about 21-24 around the city. I live in a small town so a lot of stop and go but the brakes have been good. Just about 60 K and same breaks. I have replaced the tires and they are expensive."

Only 1 Issue!

By on Thursday, June 26, 2014

Pros: "Almost everything"

Cons: "Rear visibility"

"This is the best car that I've ever owned. I really enjoy driving the Venza. It is very stylish inside and out. The rear cargo area has a good opening and lots of space, especially with the seats folded. The seats are very comfortable. The sliding center console is very helpful. The only issue that I have is the rear visibility. Not really an issue now because I got used to using the rear-view camera."

Wish it would still be made!

By on Saturday, June 27, 2015

"Very spacious,convenient controls, fail mpg's (should probable be better for a vehicle of it's size. Holds 4 golf bags and people easily, with room for more. Wide rear door entry. Love the auto-dimming headlights! Very rough, stiff ride with Michlin factory tires that got better with Yokohama Prada Spec x along with better traction in ALL driving conditions. Sorry to see this car go...wish Toyota would have made it better instead of stopping production."

Comfortable Car Needs Updates

By on Thursday, April 16, 2015

Pros: "Very comfortable, fast acceleration"

Cons: "Bad turning radius Needs updated"

"I bought this car for driving through Amish country back roads in OH. It's great for dealing with the snow, and braking is terrific. Comfort level is +++, and minimal road noises compared to other makes I tried. I love the backup camera, and would probably not buy another car without it. Cons: Gas mileage is not that great, compared to other makes in it's class; Turning radius is AWFUL. Does not come standard with remote-start, so I paid dealer over $1000 to install. This is standard in other brands. Also, personal preference, but I would never buy another car with Keyless Entry. I understand the security features by not allowing you to lock the car and leave it running; but preference is sometimes to leave Air Conditioning running while you go into a convenience store with door locked."

Worth serious consideration

By on Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pros: "Excellent value for the money........."

"This is one of the best Toyota's that I have owed. I have had two Camry's and a Corolla and the Venza is tops!! If your looking for lots of room, reliabilty and a comfortable driving experience look no further. The service that I have recieved is also TOP NOTCH, very worthy SUV, Crossover.........."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Venza near Honolulu. See local deals