2009 Toyota Venza

Based on 239 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Perfect!

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

"I am 5ft tall and my husband is over 6ft and we both love driving this car! I don't have to sit so close that my knees touch the steering wheel anymore and my husband gets to slide the seat way back so he can fit when he drives. It's very comfy. Very safe with all the air bags everywhere. Has many cup holders and storage space. The trunk opens at the push of a button. The back seats fold down and make the trunk huge! The only negative is that it does not come with carpet in the trunk. It's availible for purchase after the fact for $160. Overall, I couldn't ask for a better car!"

I LOVE MY CAR!!!!

By on Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Pros: "Love everything especially dual sunroof"

Cons: "Can't start from outside of car, discontinued"

"I own a 2013 Venza LTD. It has more bells and whistles than I can use. The name of my car is "Queenie" because I feel like one of the "Rich and Famous", whenever I get in my car. I planned on upgrading end of next year but to my dismay Toyota has discontinued production of one of the best cars on the market. I have owned 2 Camrys and the Venza was my change. I don't know what I'm going to do"

Solid ride

By on Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pros: "great power, fuel friendly, comfy, good resale."

Cons: "Electric power steering stinks, makes car darty"

"Have had great luck with this car, its a very nice first generation vehicle, electric power steering is one of the biggest weak points on this car. the 3.5 has incredible power, and is very frugal."

Love this car!

By on Tuesday, April 05, 2011

"Have owned my Venza for 1.5 years...and 55K miles! It has thus far been one of the best vehicles I have ever owned, hands down. I love, love, love this car!"

Smooth Ride

By on Saturday, February 05, 2011

"Purchased this car in 2009 and we have no regrets. It was replacing my Dodge Dakota and my wife said that she would continue driving her Camry. Well, after she drove the V6 Venza, a trade off was made and she now drives the Venza and I drive the Camry.We have driven the car on several long trips and we arrive at our destination feeling very comfortable and relaxed. So far we have not had any problems with the car. This is our third Toyota product and we find that they are very reliable and we have been very happy with them all."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Venza near Honolulu. See local deals