• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2014 Toyota Tundra Regular Cab Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $27,441 - $28,642.

10/7.4

Based on 930 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 ... 91 92 93 | Next

Not that great

By on Friday, June 22, 2007

"I went to my local Toyota dealer and wanted to test drive the truck and when i went to get in it the dor handle broke off!! I now have a 2007 Dodge 1500 HEMI and a 2006 Dodge 3500 Dually Cummins. And i will tell you when i was driving that Toyota it didnt seem anything to scream about. I work at a local auto reapair shop and go racing on the weekends and i brought my race trailer with me. They let me hook it up to their Toyota and when i took the trailer off my Dodge and put it on the Tundra the rear of the truck saged alittle but that was ok. But then when i went to drive it the tranny temp gauge got into the red. Now the trailer only ways 10,200!! This truck is more for a weekend golfer not for a work truck. The inside looks like it couldnt take much of a beating. And i has more of a car like set up much like the Titan. I would not recomend this truck to a heavy hauler. Also when i went to design one for me i would of been almost 42,000!!! I could by a 3/4 or 1 ton truck for that much!! And i still think that the Tundra still looks like a big fisher price toy."

Fantastic

By on Monday, June 18, 2007

"This truck has everyhting, power and looks not to mention quality build. It doesnt surprise me to see the die hard ford and chevy fans falsely rate thius truck after all it just proves they are afraid of real competition! This truck is leaps and bounds aherad of where chevy and ford are right now and who cares about the 3/4 ton etc if I wanted a 3/4 ton I wouldnt have bought a Tundra, this truck is more than perfrct for a 1/2 trucker!"

great pickup

By on Sunday, June 17, 2007

"this pickup is the best. Very powerful and good fuel economy for its power. Toyota hit a home run"

WOW

By on Friday, June 01, 2007

"Look out Ford, General Motors and Chrysler. Your lunch has been delivered. Everything you need in a truck, with better quality and at a better price. If a diesel is released.... Bankruptcies will be filed."

NOOOO WAY

By on Wednesday, May 30, 2007

"GOOD LOOKS , EXCELLENT BUILD QUALTY , AND VALUE. I ALSO COULD NOT BELIEVE MY 36 MONTH LEASE, HOW ABOUT $ 270.00 PER MONTH, NOOO WAY. YES WAY,WITH ONLY $1270.00 OUT THE DOOR !!!! THANKS "TOYOTA" !!!!!"

By on Friday, May 18, 2007

My Tundra

By on Tuesday, May 15, 2007

"I thought my last truck was the perfect one (2005 F150 King Ranch Crew Cab). This Tundra Crew Max SR5 is far superior even with less options. I may actually keep this more than my norm of 2-3 years and I've only have had it 3 weeks."

Nice Truck

By on Wednesday, May 09, 2007

"I recently purchased this vehicle for my wife. It has plenty of interior room for our family and all of our stuff,as well as the hauling and offroad abilties that we need. The styling is excellent, and there is plenty of power to spare.If Toyota wants to take over the truck market, this is a step in the right direction."

By on Saturday, May 05, 2007

Wonderful Truck!

By on Friday, March 30, 2007

"One of the best truck's I've owned. I did own a previous model Tundra and it was great. I test drove the new one and loved it. It has More power and oomph than all rival trucks, even the venerated HEMI from Dodge. I have a friend that owns a Dodge, and the 5.7 liter from Toyota is just as powerful and capable, if not more. I have driven all different kinds of trucks leading up to buying this one, and it was the best one out there. The ride and handling are more carlike than you would have ever expected. You actually feel Lexus like comfort in this Toyota. It tows with ease, as well. I would reccomend this truck to anyone wanting a full size truck. Props to Toyota for designing and building a superb truck."

Previous | 1 ... 91 92 93 | Next