• Editors' Page: 2014 Pickup Trucks

2014 Toyota Tundra Regular Cab Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $27,603 - $28,758.

10/7.4

Based on 892 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

RUGGED, POWER, TOYOTA TRUCK...I'M MOVING FORWARD

By on Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pros: "Towing, controls, ride, features, gas mileage"

"I've tried the competitors Ram, Silverado, Sierra, F150 and Tundra. All that changed when saw a handsome Toyota truck at the dealership. I am very happy owning a new Tundra Limited it rocks big time has lots of new features includes excellent towing capacity I just hauled a boat and two tractor trailers couldn't tell because have a remarkably smooth ride to the truck. Its bigger in interior with huge improvements plenty space and style is more upgraded in giving new engine design makes have awesome performance the drive is fun on highways. Fuel economy is half decent being a larger truck in its class love all the new things that was available on my Tundra Limited doesn't look cheap nowhere on truck. TOYOTA THANK SO MUCH ON MAKING A REALLY REMARKBLY GREAT TRUCK THAN EVER!!! Love!!! LOVE!!! LOVE!!! MY TUNDRA LIMITED CREW CAB it was also best on incentives, financing, price, value is very excellent on the Tundra I drove a 2005 few years ago was very dependable now I'm back again with Toyota family because this company has made an perfect USA made truck to last a long time."

50k miles , no problems except dealer alignment.

By on Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pros: "MSRP aprox 38k. Paid aprox 32k."

Cons: "Can't say anything negative. Has cup holders."

"This is a very good truck. Very well made, not made cheap. Good engineering went into this truck, using very good material. Transmission shifts perfect, the best I have ever driven. Brakes are as big as a f250. Smooth stops, no pull. Drives straight, holds the road. No road noise with new Michelins. One problem I had. Truck came from dealer with front end out of alignment. Dealer aligned truck and made it worst. Independent shop made it right. Truck is still tight as new. 19 avg. mpg with 4.6 engine. Very roomy. Rear seat adjuster allows stretching legs out. When accelerating be careful, it is very positive, like a bull out of the gate. I am a retired auto tech."

Cons: "needs more head room"

"Have done the tires twice and brakes also twice - One water pump 425.00 @ 125K - Truck is tremendous - towed a 446 Cat BH up the grapevine trying to explode the tranny when I first got it - truck is bulletproof - All my work is off road mass grading sites with scrapers and such - just up and down and out in the sticks - Truck just gets it done - One issue - I'm 6'5" Toyota needs to put more head room in future trucks -"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25