• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2014 Toyota Tundra Regular Cab Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $24,719 - $25,492.

10/7.4

Based on 985 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Great Truck!

By on Sunday, February 08, 2009

"I've owned an 07 Titan, and the 08 Chevy...i bought the new Tundra and it blows the competition away. i haven't had 1 problem with it besides one of my tow mirrors getting ripped of when another truck hit it with his mirror. the towing and acceleration are great..just so much power. the engine is really loud tho when its cold. does great in mud snow or whatever you throw at it. GREAT TRUCK"

GET THIS TRUCK YOU WONT BE SORRY!!!!

By on Thursday, January 22, 2009

"this truck couldnt be better. It handles good in snow and ice and i have a 2 wheel drive with a trd off road package. I would definitly recomend getting either 4wd or the trd package b/c the tires that come on the 2wd model are very small and dont handle well considering how big the truck. I have the crew max which provides plenty of space for people in the back and the back seats lean back. The engine is amazing and powerful towing watevr u test it with. With the 300 some horsepower i beat a mustang out of a stoplight!!! GET THIS TRUCK U WONT BE SORRY."

very nice

By on Saturday, January 17, 2009

"only problem is with the tailgate the plastic caps used to hold the cross bar to the latch likes to break, poor design"

Great Truck 5.7 Tire Smoker

By on Monday, December 01, 2008

"Great Overall truck, awesome power and good mpg's. Fun to drive. Ther quality of the truck I would say is a liitle on the low side for a Toyota. (Plastics and sheet metal) Had one minor warranty issue. Toyota is on there way to making a incredible pickup. Now if I could only get my hands on TRD Supercharger"

Bouncy on Freeways

By on Monday, December 01, 2008

"I purchased the 4x4 limited 5.7L V8 Tundra with Navigation. The truck is excellent overall with lots of power for towing heavy trailers/boats. Living in Southern California and driving on the freeways, the truck tends to be very bouncy. I believe it is from the stiff factory TRD off road suspension, but it can get really bad at times. I have loaded the bed down with weight to see if that would help and it does to an extent. My other concern is gas mileage which averages around 12-15 in and around town. Looking forward to the realease of the Tundra Hybrid!"

Muscle with style perfected

By on Thursday, November 20, 2008

"I have owned my Tundra for a year now. Greatest perchase ever! I love the strong engine and the interior is great. I have the limited edition 4x4. It was definitaly worth the little extra I paid to get the features in the limited verses the regular tundra."

A Good Vehicle

By on Monday, November 17, 2008

"I owned a 2000 Tacoma for 5 years and really loved it. It served me well. I now have a Tundra 4.7 4x4 4 dr ext. cab. So far I really like it only the towing mirrors stick out too far. A little hard to get into a 9 ft. garage. Gas mileage around 16 on highway but only had it for 6 weeks not broke in yet. I will have to agree the bed is very deep and it rides like a cadillac. For a truck I think it is the best on the road and Toyota does treat you right with their vehicles, they stand behind their products I can verify that from past experiences with them."

finally a real truck

By on Monday, November 17, 2008

"great truck with good gas mileage especially for its size. pulled 14 round bails of hay on 30 foot trailer and pulled it fine and very good brakes. stayed up with two 3/4 ton chevys,one with big block and I still got better gas mileage. about 17.5 miles per gallon average all around and a top mpg of 20.8 on a 10 hour ride. bout time some one built a real truck...I built motors for nissan and bought the toyota tundra, good move on my part. more power and better mpg, tougher also and 6 speed auto tranny"

g's

By on Thursday, November 13, 2008

"Nice vehichle but the front end tire wear is frustrating. I had it aligned but it still wears and pulls a little to right."

Awesome Truck

By on Thursday, November 13, 2008

"We love everything about the Tundra. What a smooth ride! It is one of few vehicles that functions just as it should, lots of power and hauls anything, and looks good while doing it. We're in Toyota country now!"