2011 Toyota Tundra Regular Cab

Based on 987 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Awsome Truck!

By on Monday, November 26, 2007

"This is my 12th new Toyota since 1980. This truck is by far the best of the best from Toyota. Performance, Handling, Comfort it has it all. I have read all the preceding reviews and can agree with a few minor glitches described within some of them. With a totally new truck design there are going to be a few hitches. Some of the flaws that have been inherent from Toyota since I began driving them still exist today. The windshield when driving into direct sunlight does seem to have some built in specs. The body panels are a bit on the thin side. The towing mirrors are great but need to be folded in when you're in a parking lot as they stick out too far and people walk into them. If you're not going to tow a lot, I highly recommend the standard mirrors or the automatic retracting type. The back up camera is a much needed addition to this truck as there are a some noticeable blind spots. These are some minor details most of which can be corrected easily. What you have underneath it all is complete reliability. Toyota does know how to build a vehicle of this magnitude I have been waiting for years and finally they built a big one!"

My Tundra

By on Tuesday, May 15, 2007

"I thought my last truck was the perfect one (2005 F150 King Ranch Crew Cab). This Tundra Crew Max SR5 is far superior even with less options. I may actually keep this more than my norm of 2-3 years and I've only have had it 3 weeks."

Seriously great!

By on Thursday, December 25, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, turning radius, towing, visibility, power"

Cons: "Bump rear window control button with knee."

"This Crewmax has exceeded my expectations. A daily driver over my wifes car. A 10,000 lb camp trailer hauler in steep terrain without a single hesitation. Bench seating for six people on several 1,500 mile trips was just fine. Gas mileage is 15 to 17 year around. Back country muddy roads are no problem. Visibility is great and the back up camera makes for hooking up a breeze. The turning radius impresses everyone that rides with me. I would buy another one if anything happens to my truck."

Beautiful condition, near perfect exterior.

By on Thursday, August 21, 2014

Pros: "Excellent value, will perform for years"

Cons: "Miles over 100,000 but with Tundra no problem"

Silver mettalic finish on Double Cab Tundra. Near Perfect exterior--no dints, dents, or scratches

"Even with 142,000 miles, this V8 engine is virtually guaranteed to go 300,000 miles plus. Gear-shift downshifting is smooth and strong. Quiet engine that gets quieter with higher speeds. Hills do not stop acceleration. Premium insulation protects cabin from road noise or engine noise. Jumps to 85 mph from 55 mph in seconds for passing. Interior is spotless. Truck bed looks unused. Hard tonneau cover looks new. Records available. Drive it to believe it."

Awesome truck!

By on Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Pros: "Made in Texas."

Cons: "Gas milage, hard to fit into parking lots."

"This truck's towing power is fantastic. It is rated at just over 10k pounds. The bed is small, so hauling furniture or wood from the home improvement store is difficult. The interior is enormous; which is the main reason to buy the CrewMax. Gas milage is not great, but that's to be expected when you get to this size of vehicle."