2011 Toyota Tundra Regular Cab

Based on 989 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Best Truck Ive owned

By on Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Pros: "Power, comfort, durability, capabilty"

Cons: "bed can get bouncy on rough roads."

"I have had two F150s in the past and I believe they deserve the title as best selling truck because they have a pretty darn good package except for the unexpected issues. Once the ford got to 110,000 miles it absolutely fell apart so I looked for an alternate and found the Tundra. And Wow. This truck is everything that I wanted, its comfortable, big, powerful (especially compared to the 5.4), and capable. I expected the price to be higher than the competition, but a comparably equipped F-150 was more expensive even with the rebates and the Rams and GM trucks just looked cheap and gimmicky in my opinion. I could not be happier with this truck. The milage is moderate (about 14 in town but Ive gotten 20+ avg mpg on plenty of highway trips) and long as it holds up (as a Toyota should) I would not hesitate to recommend this truck to anyone in the market."

Excellent Truck

By on Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pros: "interior space, quality, Toyota reliability,"

Cons: "gas mileage could be better city and hwy"

"purchased 2011 Toyota Crewmax, what an excellent truck, the engine sounds great when on highway. very ROOMY interior, great for kids in the backseat! Very comfortable ride. Owned a dodge and after several quality/reliability issues, started looking at toyota - i have no regrets!"

I love my Tundra!

By on Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pros: "Price was good, a blast to drive, comfortable (especially being 6'7")"

Cons: "steel sheels ugly"

Tundra in Tahoe

"I bought my '10 Tundra double cab 4x4 new over a year ago and I still love this truck to death. I get 16mpg in town and close to 20 on the freeway. I have no complaints at all about this beautiful truck. I take that back, the factory steel wheels are gross but they are coming off soon. I would recomend this truck to anyone who likes styling and performance out of their truck."

Tundra in Tahoe

Great Truck

By on Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pros: "Power for a gas engine is impressive"

Cons: "Interior is a bit bland"

"Best truck I've ever owned. The drivetrain is impressive. Great power and smooth transmission. I tow my boat, my race car trailer and camper and the truck never skips a beat. The 5.7 does a fantastic job getting it done."

Trouble Free Pick-up

By on Monday, January 24, 2011

"Best truck we've ever had. No engine nor any other trouble since we bought it new in 2007. It's a work horse on and off road."

Awesome Truck Hands Down Best Bang For The Buck

By on Tuesday, November 16, 2010

"At 50,000 miles dealer maintained. I have had no issues whatsoever. Runs great, smooth, and surprisingly gets good gas mileage for the size of the engine. I have the 5.7L 6 speed which is a must if you buy this truck. Don't settle for anything less. I average between city and highway driving 16 miles per gallon. And I have a lead foot and get on it quite a bit. Hands down best truck I've ever owned for its purpose. Rides great, tows awesome its by far best in its class it tows like a 2500 diesel. I had an 11,000 lb 5th wheel and it towed it like a champ. I averaged 10 mpg when towing which is as good as many Ford 3500's! With my old Dodge 5.9L Cummins 2500 i got 13 mpg when towing the same 5th wheel. I sold the 5th wheel but for 2 years towed it everywhere. I had a Reese 15k 5th wheel hitch and with an offset on the trailer hitch I never once came close to jack-knifing the trailer with a 6.5 ft bed. The truck drives almost like a sports car in a trucks body if you get the 5.7L 6 speed transmission. But make sure you get the SR5 or offroad package because it has the 4.3 rear differential. If you get the 4.1 rear diff you're wasting the 6 speed. Trust me I've driven many other Tundras when I drop my truck off at the dealer for routine maintenance. SO LISTEN GET THE 5.7L 6 SPEED WITH THE 4.3 REAR DIFF!"

power,comfort,luxury

By on Saturday, October 24, 2009

"I have owned full size dodge and chevrolet pickup's before,but nothing even comes close to this tundra.I bought the limited 4wd double cab and have been extremely pleased!The 5.7 liter V-8 has exceptional power and performance!Very dependable and comfortable.I am presently getting 20.4 mpg hwy @65 mph.Around town and towing a steady 16mpg.This truck is as close to perfect as they come!"

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 Double Cab

By on Friday, July 03, 2009

"Plenty of power and torque. Smooth comfortable ride in stock form with the SR5 TRD package. Bilstien shocks are great. In stock form the truck sits nose low like a minx in heat. We added a leveling kit to raise the front approx 1.5" and the ride stiffend up a bit. If you are a tree hugger, then run over the row of Prius' because this thing loves gas like a bum loves his ripple. Around town is about 11-14mpg. On the highway, ehh, maybe 16-18mpg. Nice truck though. It's really hard to beat Toyota quality and since I've owned a few, I'm certain this truck will be tight and smooth for several years unlike the "American in name only" counterparts."

Don't get better than this!

By on Wednesday, May 20, 2009

"From day 1 leaving the showroom floor I knew this was a great truck. I have had it now for 21,000+ miles and it has not one glimmer of trouble. Responsive, reliable, good looking and so much more. Great nav system. Powerful engine for cruising the mountains of Colorado. Tows the sleds and raft like they were in my imagination. Comfort and room galore. Handles like a dream. Really not one bad thing to day about this dream truck. I hope to have it for another 200,000+ miles! Get, it, don't sweat it. It's the best out there and we drove and researched them all! Mountain Manny"

Impressive Inside and Out

By on Friday, February 06, 2009

"Great truck, compares extremely well to my previous F250 Diesel and Dodge Ram. Outpulls, outperforms, and guaranteed to outlast, both physically and in value. Like driving a luxury car, except hoovering over the crowd. This truck is preferred on all family outings simpy because of cavernous back seating area and overall comfort. To date, no issues at all. How many new vehicles can you say that about after 18+ months of ownership. Plus oil changes at my dealer are cheaper than at the quick lube shops, further showing Toyota's desire to satisfy customers and keep them for life!"