• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2010 Toyota Tundra Regular Cab

Based on 918 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Really like this truck

By on Friday, October 12, 2007

"Drove a 2005 double and was sold. The new double has adequate room inside without sacrificing bed size. The TRD Off-Road package is an extremely helpful alternative to 4wd. Gas mileage is still the low point of this vehicle (average around 14 per tank). The styling is what most people like best... this truck plain looks good. I would have liked the 5.7L engine, but didn't feel like waiting for them to build me the combination I wanted, as it didn't even show up on anyone's computer. All in all I am extremely happy with this Tundra."

slow out of the box but great hauling

By on Thursday, October 11, 2007

"I have owned this truck for a few months now and I have to say, "I am happy" average gas mileage is 16.4mpg. The hauling capacity is true and handles great when towing a 25' boat."

Outstanding Truck

By on Tuesday, October 09, 2007

"Power is unbelieveable and comfort to match. toyota has hit a home run with this truck."

not a truck at all

By on Sunday, September 23, 2007

"this is the wost truck i have ever drove. It has a rough ride, body roll, and bed bounce. the thing is peppy when it is empty but thats it. I hooked up my boat and the thing bogged down horribly, My 87' F-150 towed better than this piece of junk. This is more of a sports car with a bed than a truck. the interior is poor quality and the plastic is coming loose on the dash. this truck has let me down in every way possible. the fuel mileage is no where near what it was rated to get, i am lucky to get 15 on the high way. for the price of the thing i could have gotten a diesel 3/4 or 1 ton. If you want a truck you better stick with the domestic companies that actually have experience building trucks"

LOVE IT!!!!!!

By on Sunday, September 23, 2007

"I love my Tundra! I have the double cab and 5 adults and a teenager still fit comfortably. The ONLY complaint has been the headrest are tilted too forward. So I turned them around. Other than that, this is the coolest truck. It pimps up nice too. Mine is chromed out mostly from the factory.And still only paid 27,000 out the door. The only thing I have added is the billet grill. Even the stock chrome mags are fine. I,ve had people stop me amd ask about my truck. LOVE IT!!!"

See if you qualify for