• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2010 Toyota Tundra Regular Cab

Based on 957 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

A very good truck especially for the money.

By on Sunday, February 22, 2015

"This truck is very low mileage, but it has been great for the first 6 years. I would recommend both the Tacoma and the Tundra as great Toyota truck options."

the best vehicle i have ever owned

By on Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Pros: "good mileage,good handling,excellent towing,smooth"

Cons: "stereo system below standard"

"I have not had any trouble with this pickup."

Best Truck for the Money

By on Sunday, February 08, 2015

Pros: "Value, Reliability, Quality, Feature content"

Cons: "None!"

"We purchased our 2010 Toyota Tundra SR5 TRD-OffRoad Double cab in Salsa Red Metallic in June of 2009. Our truck features the new-for-2010 4.6L V8. After nearly six years and 120,000 miles, I can assure you that this is one of the most sound automotive investments you can make. There has not been a single issue with the truck-ever. With routine servicing (oil change every 10k miles etc), I have no reason to believe this truck won't go for another 120k. The 4.6 V8 offers an excellent blend of power and fuel economy. I average just under 18 MPG and the truck has no issue with power in any situation. Out on the highway, the Tundra rides comfortably at any speed and passes with ease. The SR5 package provides an excellent blend of creature comforts at an affordable price. In 2009, bluetooth, USB, and a telescoping steering wheel couldn't be found at just north of $30k anywhere else but in the Tundra. Storage space is abundant. In any situation, the Tundra has exceeded expectations. Be it family hauling, road tripping, or any other activity a crew cab truck could be put up to, the Tundra will provide you with years of capable reliability. I plan on purchasing another Tundra once I pass the 2010 off to my son."

Outstanding truck - physical problem forces sale

By on Sunday, February 08, 2015

Pros: "Wonderful to drive, comfortable front buckets,"

Cons: "Tall, steps needed"

"Perfect condition, black on black with 20" custom tires and black wheels. Matching black camper shell over coated bed, bed has numerous tie downs. Fog lights, lights power off, daytime running lights. Drop down beauty mirrors that are illuminated. Garage door openers, auto dimming mirror. Multiple cup holders. Center panel large enough for small cooler.Dual oil cooler for 6 sped transmission. 5.7 engine with flex fuel. Rear view mirror, powered mirrors and windows including rear window which can be lowered completely. Powered drivers seat, rear seat adjusts manually and has fold down arm rest and cup holder. MP3 input, CD, radio, Bluetooth, Sirius. Front headlights have electronic up and down controls. Exceptionally clean, one owner actual mileage under 5000 miles. Big, black, powerful and like new."

Extremely Gorgeous Truck

By on Sunday, February 08, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive,"

Cons: "Terrible in fuel consumption"

"Extremely Gorgeous Truck but not as they say in fuel efficient. the advertise city 14MPG. barely makes 10MPG even when it's new. HIghway never exceeded 13MPG. other than fuel issue one of the best in the market"

Excellent truck, performance and ride a great.

By on Friday, January 30, 2015

Pros: "Price, resale value, great ride and performance."

Cons: "No heavy duty options."

"This is my second Tundra and both have been exceptional vehicles. Performance is excellent, I tow an enclosed trailer and utility trailers; the vehicle has no problems with trailering on steep hills and handles heavy trailering loads without any problems. The ride is excellent and I have experienced no problems with either of the two Tundra's owned. The gas mileage is satisfactory, of course I would like better mileage, but with 381 horsepower you can't have everything. I would recommend the Tundra for towing up to about 11,000 lbs. Hopefully Toyota will follow Nissan's lead and consider a diesel motor and it would be nice to have options for a 3/4 ton or even heavier trucks. Performs more like a 3/4 ton truck than a 1/2 ton."

Great work truck

By on Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Pros: "Beautiful and comfortable ride."

Cons: "Extra long bed is difficult to park some places."

"This Tundra has it all. Extra long (8 foot) bed will hold full sheets of plywood with the tailgate closed. Snugtop cap in matching color (Cobalt Blue or Blue Ribbon paint). Crew max four door cab with premium sound system with in dash multi CD changer and JBL speakers. Front and rear parking warning system (Sonar). Very clean inside and out, runs great, lots of power in the 5.7 L V8 engine. Receiver hitch and tow package. A beast of a work truck!"

Great truck with very few minor issues

By on Sunday, January 11, 2015

Pros: "Great in the back country, great visibility,"

Cons: "Poor mileage, noisy suspension"

"I'm surprised Toyota can't get better mileage out of a Tundra today. Their local dealership is outstanding in all areas of service and other brands of vehicles should take lessons. I love the Toyota brand and 3 of my 4 immediate family members drive them. These should exceed 20 mpg and I hope Toyota gets this improved very quickly."

Tundra Crew Max Limited TRD

By on Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Pros: "its all personel taste"

"I had 2 Sequoias a 2008/2010 Platinum's and this Tundra an Excellent truck. I am in my 58th new vehicle, I enjoy driving this more than my Mercedes ,Smooth and quiet very comfortable, very powerful. I went to the car show to see all the trucks and I had to get a 2013 Toyota instead of a 14 due to the body style change ,they lost me on that one ,If I wanted a gm I would have got one"

Excellent interior design

By on Friday, December 26, 2014

Pros: "Dependability, easy access controls"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"Only downside is the gas mileage, but what do you expect from a large, powerful full size truck. I love how convenient the interior controls are to reach and adjust. And you cannot beat that Toyota dependability. Great vehicle!"