2008 Toyota Tundra Regular Cab

Based on 987 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Impressive Inside and Out

By on Friday, February 06, 2009

"Great truck, compares extremely well to my previous F250 Diesel and Dodge Ram. Outpulls, outperforms, and guaranteed to outlast, both physically and in value. Like driving a luxury car, except hoovering over the crowd. This truck is preferred on all family outings simpy because of cavernous back seating area and overall comfort. To date, no issues at all. How many new vehicles can you say that about after 18+ months of ownership. Plus oil changes at my dealer are cheaper than at the quick lube shops, further showing Toyota's desire to satisfy customers and keep them for life!"

can't go wrong

By on Tuesday, December 30, 2008

"I have owned this for 2yrs double cab limited 5.7, I have had every other truck and this beats them all hands down, power is great milage is good better than any of the others don't let them fool you I get 16 around town and 20 highway and could do better if I didn't live in a hiily terrian. never been back to dealer for anything. I can drive this truck all day long with my bad back and not get a bit tired."

SATISFIED

By on Wednesday, July 23, 2008

"I WAS THE FIRST ONE TO BUY A NEW TUNDRA IN MY CITY ON 2/15/07. PAID 34,600. FOR DOUBLE CAB TSS WITH LEATHER 5.7 TRADED Z71 IN ON IT, 04 5.3 EX CAB WITH 35,000 MILES GAVE ME 17,000. NOT BAD OK DEAL. I NOW HAVE 19,000 MILES ON TUNDRA. BEST 1/2 TON BY FAR OUT THERE. AVERAGE 16.5 MILES TO GALLON. THINGS I NOTICED TO BE IMPROVE ON TAILGATE AND BED MATERIAL ARE WEAK THIN METAL. PAINT THIN IN COATS. BUT OVERALL SOILD IN ENGINE DRIVETRAIN. WHICH IS WHY I AM GLAD I BOUGHT MY FIRST IMPORT TRUCK. THIS TRUCK WILL PUSH THE BIG THREE TO IMPROVE ON THERE TRUCKS. WE WANT 6 SPEED TRANMISSIONS AND HORSEPOWER WITH DECENT GAS MILEAGE. WHEN THEY START TO DO THIS I MIGHT SWITCH BACK MIGHT NOT."

fast, yet thin sheet metal

By on Friday, February 22, 2008

"Excellent acceleration, brakes, and engine but flimsy tailgate sheet metal flexes even under hand pushing down on it. Also, front of cab dented when 250 lb youth atv rested in front of bed and when came to normal slow stop, put a dent/crease in the front of the bed of the truck by the rear window. A Chevy has a stronger/thicker tailgate and front of bed. Also, the interior plastic parts although fit better than Chevy, they are not perfect like they should be."

No Regrets

By on Friday, February 01, 2008

"I bought my 5.7l dc lb 4x4 a week after the went on the market last feb. I have used my truck to haul 2000lb & tow 9000lb and have had not 1 problem. I have no regrets on buying this truck. Gas milage is great for me but i knew i wasnt buying a hybrid. May not be the best daily driver if you never plan on using it to tow or haul. I've read bad reviews about this truck but I've had mine for a year and dont have anything to complain about. --Like any car---treat it right and it will treat you right....."