2004 Toyota Tundra Regular Cab

9.4

Based on 1240 Ratings for the 2000 - 2006 models.

Unbelievable reliability Gets us home safe.

By on Saturday, August 03, 2013

Pros: "Fast truck fun to drive comfortable and reliable."

Cons: "Gas millage turning radius it's a truck."

"Purchased this truck used in 2007 with 117,000 miles on it now I have 197,000 we use it on weekends to do Art shows all over the State of fl.I can not say enough about how happy I am with this truck .All I have done is timing belt, radiator,Tires,brakes.I will get 300,000 on this truck and maybe more.I trust this truck and would drive it anywhere."

AWESOME ! truck and I love it.

By on Friday, January 04, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable and Dependable"

Cons: "cost. With a long bed its hard to park."

"I have taken this truck over 4 summits in several winters with no chains or roads plowed and it's AWESOME ! BEST YEAR OF THE TUNDRAS EVER. NEVER A PROBLEM as long as you do the maintenance."

Owned six vehicles over lifetime - Tundra was best

By on Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Pros: "see review"

Cons: "none really. Perhaps could be cooler looking."

"Bottom line up front: Toyota really got it right with this truck... reliable, efficient, easy to maintain, decent gas mileage, sufficient towing and hauling capability, decent looking. All in all, I have put, perhaps, $3500 worth of hired and personally-performed maintenance on the truck in the 11 years I have owned it. Standard stuff: O2 sensors, new timing and serpentine belts, water pump, all filters, etc. Have never, ever had a "break down" or been stranded. Kept on top of preventative stuff, and combined with Toyota engineering/production, this thing has been a marvel. If you are looking to buy one second-hand, don't worry about the truck, worry about the seller/owner. If he took care of it, you will not be disappointed. You can't say that about F150s or Silverados, etc, after 155K. Even if they have been taken care of... you still might end up with a lot of headaches."

Great and reliable truck.

By on Sunday, October 09, 2011

Pros: "Good towing power, comfortable, RELIABLE!!"

Cons: "Gas milage"

"My 2004 Limited Tundra 4x4 has always been reliable and very comfortable for long distance drives. I bought it used and put almost 60k on it within four years and it still rides great. Just change the oil every 5k and the truck keeps on going. Only things I've replaced are tires and a battery. If your looking for a comfortable, reliable truck, with good towing power, then I'd highly recommend a Tundra."

By on Friday, November 02, 2007

"The truck has been very reliable. The only issues that Toyota should of taken care of: Front brakes needed to be replaced with brakes off a 2003 Tundra, Exhaust manifolds crack, and Toyota will sell you another set that will crack after 80K miles. I may sound picky, but this is the only Toyota out 5 that I have owned that I needed to have to repair items that shouldn't of been an issue."