2000 Toyota Tundra Regular Cab

9.4

Based on 1241 Ratings for the 2000 - 2006 models.

06 Tundra

By on Wednesday, April 18, 2007

"Great overall truck. Big Engine, not so heavy truck= very fast. i'm in a lease so i cant put any mods on yet, just the duals i got on the exhuast. it performs well off-road to. I am from WV, so i do alot of off-road driving. only a couple problems i noticed. as with all trucks its ahrd to get traction without weight in the back. the other, the stepside bed doesnt tow as much as the regular bed. of course both with all kinds of trucks, not just toyota. some good things, the engine isnt built into the dashboard, like the new fords. lots of space around the engine, not very foreign design. another great feature, the gas mileage. its incredible for a 4.7 v8 truck."

Excellent manuevability

By on Friday, June 10, 2016

Pros: "comfortable, good pick up and go."

"Driving my Tundra has been a pleasure the truck still drives like new, color has not faded shinny as a brand new penny when washed. I am short however seat adjust well to allow me to drive without any visual hindrance i.e. hood does not block view of road. I love being high up see road ahead clearly around other cars in front of me. The height is high so I installed running boards as step up to the driver seat. I love speed, this truck has gitty-up and go along side any other fast vehicles."

Out of six new cars/trucks this has been THE BEST!

By on Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, drive and RELIABILITY!!!!"

Cons: "Gas mileage and turning radius"

"Gas mileage has not been the best but the quality of the build and the reliability of this truck are beyond any vehicle I've owned before and do make up for the mpg. I have 306000 miles on this truck and not a single drop of oil being burnt or left on anybody's driveway. It was not built with noisy mufflers and race car horsepower, just rock solid dependability with the good basic essentials. Great truck that is ten years old and going strong!"

Will never buy anything else

By on Saturday, June 21, 2014

"Truck has 214000 mile and still going strong best truck I have ever owned for dependability and durability"

Everything you need and a bit of what you want.

By on Thursday, July 4, 2013

Pros: "Power, Dependability, amenities"

Cons: "rear axle seals, stiff susspension, road noise"

"My 2000 Toyota Tundra has been worth every penny put into it over the last 8 years. It has been dependable as I have moved across the country and taken many a trip. The truck isn't outlandishly large like full size pick ups now a days, yet after all these years it still packs the power to squeal tires at the touch of a pedal. The dash a gauges are laid out in a fashion that allows you easy access without having to direct your attention away from the road. Handling is great and still crisp. The downsides are the rear axle seals burst every couple years and cost a couple hundred bucks to fix. The suspension is a bit stiff leaving small bumps jarring in their own right and the road noise is a bit loud. All in all, my Tundra has been worth every dollar spent and put in."