• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2014 Toyota Tundra Double Cab Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $29,592 - $30,439.

10/7.4

Based on 942 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Impressive truck

By on Friday, October 19, 2007

"2007 CrewMax 4WD SR5 - This has been an impressive truck so far. The power is amazing. I was a bit concerned purchasing a new model but so far so good. Fuel economy leaves a bit to be desired but if you purchase a truck this size I'm not sure you can expect to much. I have been averaging about 13 in town and about 16.5 on the highway (in the hills of West Virginia). The 4WD seems to do just fine however I haven't really tested it."

BELIEVE THE HYPE!!!!!!

By on Thursday, October 18, 2007

"I HAVE OWNED 5 CHEVYS, 2 FORDS AND NOW THIS TUNDRA. THIS TRUCK IS CRAZY FAST, COMFORTABLE AND SOLID AS A ROCK. I LOOK FORWARD TO NOT HAVING NAGGING NOISES AND WARRANTY ISSUES LIKE MY PREVIOUS DOMESTIC TRUCKS. THE FUNNY THING IS , THIS TRUCK IS MORE AMERICAN THAN THE SO CALLED "DOMESTICS." THE ONLY NEGATIVE IS THE SEATS ARE A LITTLE TOO HIGH UP( DON'T LOWER ENOUGH) AND THE RIDE IS A LITTLE STIFF."

Love the truck

By on Wednesday, October 17, 2007

"I didn't really need a truck this capable, tacoma would have been fine. But I loved the styling and performance so I went ahead anyway. I got a ltd crew max 2x4 5.7 with nav and sonar almost 2 months ago. I have zero complaints,it is scary fast and avging 15.5mpg. ran an experiment on a trip from miami to orlando got 22mpg@55mph 18.4mpg@70mph 16.4mpg@80mph. A little less than I was hopeing for but for the $380 a year extra in gas I'm plenty happy. The interior is a little more plasiticy than I would have liked for the price $41500 before tax but I guess there is sooo much interior to fill. The truck is allot bigger than I am used to and the sonar and camera really help in parking probably would help with a trailer but I blew the boat $$$ on the truck. Overall its great truck it's plenty fast, easy to drive, ok to park and if it's as reliable as my 97 4runner 4x4 (as i am expecting from toyota) I am looking forward to the next 250,000 miles I'll be spending in it! Expensive for a truck but it can be had cheaper."

tundra

By on Sunday, October 14, 2007

"this truck is better than most domestic.the only truck to out perform this one would be a250 series or better other than that its top's. i have a 30ft travel tralier and i pulled it to indiana to go camping it was smooth. head rest are too forward"

Really like this truck

By on Friday, October 12, 2007

"Drove a 2005 double and was sold. The new double has adequate room inside without sacrificing bed size. The TRD Off-Road package is an extremely helpful alternative to 4wd. Gas mileage is still the low point of this vehicle (average around 14 per tank). The styling is what most people like best... this truck plain looks good. I would have liked the 5.7L engine, but didn't feel like waiting for them to build me the combination I wanted, as it didn't even show up on anyone's computer. All in all I am extremely happy with this Tundra."