• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2012 Toyota Tundra Double Cab

Based on 979 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

This truck is awesome!

By on Saturday, August 18, 2012

Pros: "Fast, handles well, tows well, very comfortable"

Cons: "Loves gas, needs a diesel option"

"The power and capabilities of this truck are incredible. I traded in my Chevy Silverado after 4 straight years of nothing but problems. I'm about to hit 60k with my 08 Crewmax, but have not had to take this truck back to the dealer once for any kind of repairs. It's been everything I'd hoped it would be + so much more."

I'd buy Another

By on Sunday, October 09, 2011

Pros: "Power, Comfort, Interior Room, Style"

Cons: "Cheap Plastic Door Handles"

"The truck is great in a wide range of areas.Toyota dropped the ball when it came down to the little stuff such as: cheap door handles,Bed liners, RW Rim finish and awkward lug nuts. The interior looks kind of retro 80's and the dash could have been updated. Overall I purchased this truck to be used as one so the little stuff didn't matter. I have received comments from others about the cheapness of it. I would still give this truck a 4 out of 5 star rating due to exceptional performance in all the other areas."

Fantastic Truck!

By on Sunday, July 20, 2008

"I have owned a number of pickups over the past 40 years -- Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Toyota, but nothing drives, handles, ride, and has all the features like my Double Cab 4WD Limited 2007 Tundra. I almost bought a new GMC but have two other Toyotas - A Camry and 4-Runner, and just am so impressed with Toyota's quality and lack of mechanical problems. This pickup does everything I need. I love all the extra storage compartments and space, the ability to access the back seat from the outside door handles, and the ride and room in that seat. Toyota really did a job on this truck. Now, if they would just offer a diesel or hybrid option they would have it all!"

Toyota Has a Winner!!!

By on Friday, June 27, 2008

"I work at a Toyota store and have owned two Tundra's since they were first launched. I've driven both the Double Cab and now own a Crewmax Limited. The room in the backseat is perfect for storage and any size/age children; or adults for that matter. I changed to full synthetic oil and changed the exhaust system and now average 20.4mpg consistently on highway/city mix. The nav system and bluetooth are a must haveand add to the overall experiene while driving around town on long highway trips. So far, I haven't put the power and towing to it's full use yet but know it's there if I need it. Great truck!!!"

Super truck

By on Sunday, January 27, 2008

"I just bought this vehicle after trading in a Chevrolet Silverado 1500. There is no comparison. This is one NICE truck. I bought the big engine and the acelleration is phenominal. I also like the instrumentation. At night it looks like a cockpit. Comfortable ride, quiet, just a great truck. I have owned Dodge, Ford, and thought I was a Chevy man until I got this truck."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Tundra Double Cab near Honolulu. See local deals