• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2011 Toyota Tundra Double Cab

Based on 979 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Best Truck Ive owned

By on Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Pros: "Power, comfort, durability, capabilty"

Cons: "bed can get bouncy on rough roads."

"I have had two F150s in the past and I believe they deserve the title as best selling truck because they have a pretty darn good package except for the unexpected issues. Once the ford got to 110,000 miles it absolutely fell apart so I looked for an alternate and found the Tundra. And Wow. This truck is everything that I wanted, its comfortable, big, powerful (especially compared to the 5.4), and capable. I expected the price to be higher than the competition, but a comparably equipped F-150 was more expensive even with the rebates and the Rams and GM trucks just looked cheap and gimmicky in my opinion. I could not be happier with this truck. The milage is moderate (about 14 in town but Ive gotten 20+ avg mpg on plenty of highway trips) and long as it holds up (as a Toyota should) I would not hesitate to recommend this truck to anyone in the market."

Great Truck!

By on Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pros: "Drives great, tows and hauls great, comfortable"

Cons: "Toyota needs to make a diesel truck, visibility"

"Toyota really makes a great pickup. No problems at all with it. The 5.7L engine is strong and smooth but not too bad on gas for the power you get out of it. Absolutly love this truck!"

Nice Truck but needs refinement

By on Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, looks, accessories"

Cons: "Fit and finish not thought out well for user, loud"

"I have the 08 crewmax limited 4X4. I do enjoy this truck but their are a few design flaws that need to be addressed. Not bad enough to not buy it though The radio does not read cd tracks and display them on the screen even though it has a track name list, they are all blank. Every time truck turns on the screen displays the map. You can't adjust what screen to start on. I do mostly city driving where I do not need a map therefore it would be nice to have the radio displayed on startup instead of me having to switch it. City driving gas mileage without towing or full is approx 10 MPG. I get around 14.5 on the highway. Don't believe the displayed MPG. This thing loves gas. Door handles don't feel solid. In fact you can move their covers back and forth with little effort. Eye/Sunglasses holders in doors have no lining to protect glasses. Business card holders hold about 5 cards if you can get them in. And there are more...... Thing is this is a great truck! Problem is that the fit and finish wasnt thought out too well for the end user. Seems like they said lets throw in some extra features but not make them well. Who would want their glasses scratched up? Put a lining on it. Extra cost maybe $1/door max. Even my wife's 10 year old minivan displays cd tracks. Put the same cd in my truck. No go. Even dealer couldn't figure it out. There are many more items that are positive though. Namely looks, comfort, drive ability, room, center console seats, etc. I would buy this again."

Love my Tundra!

By on Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Pros: "comfortable, fun 2 drive, great power to pass/pull"

Cons: "reach to radio"

"Great power and very responsive. Handles like a sports car for it being a full size pick-up."

The best of my three trucks

By on Monday, April 02, 2012

"My 2007 Tundra has the very powerful 5.7L, 81000 miles, and it's very reliable. I own this, a 2003 Tacoma and 2009 GMC 3500HD. This is actually the truck I've enjoyed owning the most. The Tacoma is great, but I just love the room and capability of the Tundra. The Tundra's 16 mpg isn't that much different than the Tacoma's 17ish MPG. The Sierra is a pain in the neck. It drives terrible, gets miserable gas mileage, and has made more trips to the dealer for warranty work than both of my Toyota trucks combined."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Tundra Double Cab near Honolulu. See local deals