• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2008 Toyota Tundra Double Cab

Based on 927 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Extremely Well-Made Truck

By on Sunday, August 10, 2014

Pros: "Great turn radius, Great value, and Ease of drive"

Cons: "Dealership price on parts"

"This truck has run very reliably and is the best vehicle I have ever bought. With the most options included into the price, it has the very best value across all other makes. The power of this truck is phenomenal and hasn't broken down or anything since we got it. I would definitely recommend this truck to anyone considering it. Definitely worth buying."

Like new; less than 7500 miles

By on Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Pros: "LOW MILES; EXCELLENT CONDITION"

Cons: "OWNER SMOKED INSIDE TRUCK"

"Exterior: excellent condition with running boards, tow bar and bed liner. Interior: Has been smoked in but in very good condition; all vinyl seats and flooring. Drivability: Handles easily; turns on a dime!"

Second Tundra but the best truck I've ever owned.

By on Friday, July 25, 2014

Pros: "Very comfortable for those cross country trips."

Cons: "Mileage isn't the greatest otherwise no real issue"

"My only complaint would be the gas mpg leaves a bit to be desired but than again what does one expect from a big V-8? Plenty of power and torque when needed. Nice riding and handling on and off road."

Greatest vehicle I've ever owned

By on Thursday, July 24, 2014

Pros: "Toyota quality, power, back seat room"

Cons: "Interior quirks"

"I never review stuff, but after my last oil change I realized I have had zero problems with this truck. Granted I'm at a whopping 35k miles and almost 3 years since new, but I'm still impressed. It is as tight and reliable as it was brand new. But... The stereo is so so, and extremely difficult to see the display during the daytime unless the lighting is just right. I'm also not real impressed with the controls. I will probably do some sort of upgrade someday. I have the 60/40 front seat with the flip up arm rest. Great cup holders, but the armrest is very hard plastic. I carry a small throw pillow and use it for padding on longer drives. Many of the switches are not backlit. Kind of annoying. Only the drivers window is auto down. None are auto up. And when the child window lock is on, no one can work the window, not even the driver. If you have kids and use this feature, it is a nuisance. BUT... We have a 31 foot travel trailer. It pulls awesome. The sliding rear window is great, use it all the time. Very peppy (very fast) 4WD is smooth and strong Great cloth interior. I've never liked leather though Mine is the 4WD crewmax. We have 4 kids. Family of six, it is the goto vehicle for camping trips. Back seat is huge. It is the base model (GRADE) Maybe SR5 would quiet my complaints, but they are nitpicky anyway. I'd definitely buy the grade model again."

Excellent truck never a problem

By on Saturday, July 19, 2014

Pros: "Excellent quality"

Cons: "Got none"

"Have owned nothing but chevy trucks since 1978 until I bought a Toyota tundra the best truck on the road ready to trade for a new one"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Tundra Double Cab near Honolulu. See local deals