2008 Toyota Tundra Double Cab

Based on 989 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

can't go wrong

By on Tuesday, December 30, 2008

"I have owned this for 2yrs double cab limited 5.7, I have had every other truck and this beats them all hands down, power is great milage is good better than any of the others don't let them fool you I get 16 around town and 20 highway and could do better if I didn't live in a hiily terrian. never been back to dealer for anything. I can drive this truck all day long with my bad back and not get a bit tired."

SATISFIED

By on Wednesday, July 23, 2008

"I WAS THE FIRST ONE TO BUY A NEW TUNDRA IN MY CITY ON 2/15/07. PAID 34,600. FOR DOUBLE CAB TSS WITH LEATHER 5.7 TRADED Z71 IN ON IT, 04 5.3 EX CAB WITH 35,000 MILES GAVE ME 17,000. NOT BAD OK DEAL. I NOW HAVE 19,000 MILES ON TUNDRA. BEST 1/2 TON BY FAR OUT THERE. AVERAGE 16.5 MILES TO GALLON. THINGS I NOTICED TO BE IMPROVE ON TAILGATE AND BED MATERIAL ARE WEAK THIN METAL. PAINT THIN IN COATS. BUT OVERALL SOILD IN ENGINE DRIVETRAIN. WHICH IS WHY I AM GLAD I BOUGHT MY FIRST IMPORT TRUCK. THIS TRUCK WILL PUSH THE BIG THREE TO IMPROVE ON THERE TRUCKS. WE WANT 6 SPEED TRANMISSIONS AND HORSEPOWER WITH DECENT GAS MILEAGE. WHEN THEY START TO DO THIS I MIGHT SWITCH BACK MIGHT NOT."

fast, yet thin sheet metal

By on Friday, February 22, 2008

"Excellent acceleration, brakes, and engine but flimsy tailgate sheet metal flexes even under hand pushing down on it. Also, front of cab dented when 250 lb youth atv rested in front of bed and when came to normal slow stop, put a dent/crease in the front of the bed of the truck by the rear window. A Chevy has a stronger/thicker tailgate and front of bed. Also, the interior plastic parts although fit better than Chevy, they are not perfect like they should be."

No Regrets

By on Friday, February 01, 2008

"I bought my 5.7l dc lb 4x4 a week after the went on the market last feb. I have used my truck to haul 2000lb & tow 9000lb and have had not 1 problem. I have no regrets on buying this truck. Gas milage is great for me but i knew i wasnt buying a hybrid. May not be the best daily driver if you never plan on using it to tow or haul. I've read bad reviews about this truck but I've had mine for a year and dont have anything to complain about. --Like any car---treat it right and it will treat you right....."

Awsome Truck!

By on Monday, November 26, 2007

"This is my 12th new Toyota since 1980. This truck is by far the best of the best from Toyota. Performance, Handling, Comfort it has it all. I have read all the preceding reviews and can agree with a few minor glitches described within some of them. With a totally new truck design there are going to be a few hitches. Some of the flaws that have been inherent from Toyota since I began driving them still exist today. The windshield when driving into direct sunlight does seem to have some built in specs. The body panels are a bit on the thin side. The towing mirrors are great but need to be folded in when you're in a parking lot as they stick out too far and people walk into them. If you're not going to tow a lot, I highly recommend the standard mirrors or the automatic retracting type. The back up camera is a much needed addition to this truck as there are a some noticeable blind spots. These are some minor details most of which can be corrected easily. What you have underneath it all is complete reliability. Toyota does know how to build a vehicle of this magnitude I have been waiting for years and finally they built a big one!"

My Tundra

By on Tuesday, May 15, 2007

"I thought my last truck was the perfect one (2005 F150 King Ranch Crew Cab). This Tundra Crew Max SR5 is far superior even with less options. I may actually keep this more than my norm of 2-3 years and I've only have had it 3 weeks."

Seriously great!

By on Thursday, December 25, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, turning radius, towing, visibility, power"

Cons: "Bump rear window control button with knee."

"This Crewmax has exceeded my expectations. A daily driver over my wifes car. A 10,000 lb camp trailer hauler in steep terrain without a single hesitation. Bench seating for six people on several 1,500 mile trips was just fine. Gas mileage is 15 to 17 year around. Back country muddy roads are no problem. Visibility is great and the back up camera makes for hooking up a breeze. The turning radius impresses everyone that rides with me. I would buy another one if anything happens to my truck."

Beautiful condition, near perfect exterior.

By on Thursday, August 21, 2014

Pros: "Excellent value, will perform for years"

Cons: "Miles over 100,000 but with Tundra no problem"

Silver mettalic finish on Double Cab Tundra. Near Perfect exterior--no dints, dents, or scratches

"Even with 142,000 miles, this V8 engine is virtually guaranteed to go 300,000 miles plus. Gear-shift downshifting is smooth and strong. Quiet engine that gets quieter with higher speeds. Hills do not stop acceleration. Premium insulation protects cabin from road noise or engine noise. Jumps to 85 mph from 55 mph in seconds for passing. Interior is spotless. Truck bed looks unused. Hard tonneau cover looks new. Records available. Drive it to believe it."

Awesome truck!

By on Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Pros: "Made in Texas."

Cons: "Gas milage, hard to fit into parking lots."

"This truck's towing power is fantastic. It is rated at just over 10k pounds. The bed is small, so hauling furniture or wood from the home improvement store is difficult. The interior is enormous; which is the main reason to buy the CrewMax. Gas milage is not great, but that's to be expected when you get to this size of vehicle."

Great truck as always!!!!

By on Friday, March 07, 2014

"This is the fourth toyota truck I have owned and the second tundra. I can depend on this truck day end and day out for my work needs and commuting. Took a 2000 mile trip with family and it was Great. I would recommend the crewmax to anyone with a family."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Tundra Double Cab near Honolulu. See local deals