• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab

Based on 984 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Most reliable truck I have ever owned.

By on Sunday, March 09, 2014

"My second tundra. The most reliable and practically maintenance free truck I have ever owned and I have owned more than ten trucks within the past 18 years.."

Best Truck Ive owned

By on Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Pros: "Power, comfort, durability, capabilty"

Cons: "bed can get bouncy on rough roads."

"I have had two F150s in the past and I believe they deserve the title as best selling truck because they have a pretty darn good package except for the unexpected issues. Once the ford got to 110,000 miles it absolutely fell apart so I looked for an alternate and found the Tundra. And Wow. This truck is everything that I wanted, its comfortable, big, powerful (especially compared to the 5.4), and capable. I expected the price to be higher than the competition, but a comparably equipped F-150 was more expensive even with the rebates and the Rams and GM trucks just looked cheap and gimmicky in my opinion. I could not be happier with this truck. The milage is moderate (about 14 in town but Ive gotten 20+ avg mpg on plenty of highway trips) and long as it holds up (as a Toyota should) I would not hesitate to recommend this truck to anyone in the market."

My Summary

By on Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pros: "Reliable, powerful and beautiful!!!!"

Cons: "At 6' 3", I stand on side boards to drop inside"

Hunting quail in Vail Lake area and off road.

"After driving the I-15 and experiencing the heavy 80 MPH flow of traffic, believed it wise to drive a hefty powerful truck. Did my usual research and chose the Tundra TRD over the Dodge! This Tundra TRD is a powerful (5.7L) with its massive torque and 10.5” gear ring. It’s a 410 rear differential and its GVWR is 10,800!!! I used it for hunting, never towed with it and believe if I had; it'd be as good, if not better, than all others. Still has the original brake pads (which are now at 4mm) and rotators. I love this truck and swore I'd never sell it. Unfortunately, we cannot control fuel prices. I have recorded every tank of gas, rotated the tires with every 5K oil changes ONLY at Toyota dealerships. The average is 16mpg city and 19mpg highway; but hit 20mpg a few times. If you are looking to buy a truck, most definitely go Toyota Tundra and if you're going off road, DEFINITELY the Tundra TRD! PS: The "Desert Sand" color hides dirt well."

Hunting quail in Vail Lake area and off road.

Great Truck!

By on Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pros: "Drives great, tows and hauls great, comfortable"

Cons: "Toyota needs to make a diesel truck, visibility"

"Toyota really makes a great pickup. No problems at all with it. The 5.7L engine is strong and smooth but not too bad on gas for the power you get out of it. Absolutly love this truck!"

Love my Tundra!

By on Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Pros: "comfortable, fun 2 drive, great power to pass/pull"

Cons: "reach to radio"

"Great power and very responsive. Handles like a sports car for it being a full size pick-up."

The best of my three trucks

By on Monday, April 02, 2012

"My 2007 Tundra has the very powerful 5.7L, 81000 miles, and it's very reliable. I own this, a 2003 Tacoma and 2009 GMC 3500HD. This is actually the truck I've enjoyed owning the most. The Tacoma is great, but I just love the room and capability of the Tundra. The Tundra's 16 mpg isn't that much different than the Tacoma's 17ish MPG. The Sierra is a pain in the neck. It drives terrible, gets miserable gas mileage, and has made more trips to the dealer for warranty work than both of my Toyota trucks combined."

This 2007 Limited Tundra w/ Red Rock Edition is

By on Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pros: "GREAT RODE TRIP RIDE!"

Cons: "GAS MILEAGE"

"This truck is the BOMB! I have no issues with it at all. It rides smooth and has plenty of power for what ever. It rolls as good and performs as good as Crimson Tide! Really, it has been a pleasure to own. Toyota has made another Great Product. ROLL TOYOTA ROLL, just like BAMA #1."

Great Truck

By on Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pros: "Power for a gas engine is impressive"

Cons: "Interior is a bit bland"

"Best truck I've ever owned. The drivetrain is impressive. Great power and smooth transmission. I tow my boat, my race car trailer and camper and the truck never skips a beat. The 5.7 does a fantastic job getting it done."

Excellent Truck

By on Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pros: "interior space, quality, Toyota reliability,"

Cons: "gas mileage could be better city and hwy"

"purchased 2011 Toyota Crewmax, what an excellent truck, the engine sounds great when on highway. very ROOMY interior, great for kids in the backseat! Very comfortable ride. Owned a dodge and after several quality/reliability issues, started looking at toyota - i have no regrets!"

The best vehicle I have owned

By on Monday, August 22, 2011

Pros: "Everything except fuel consumption, this is a great truck!"

Cons: "She drinks a lot of gas, great mpg for such a large truck (18mpg) but still a lot of gas"

"I have owned this truck for 3 years and she has not let me down once. I used her as a family car and plenty of room for three full carseats in the back and you can still fit through. I have pulled light loads for camping, and control was never a problem. I have also hauled loads of dirt, gravel, sand, bark for home owner stuff and she does great. It is almost better to have the smaller bed as it helps remove the tempation to overload. I got about 17mpg to 18mpg per tank with 20mpg highway. Great truck, great family vehicle."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Tundra Double Cab near Honolulu. See local deals