2005 Toyota Tundra Double Cab

9.4

Based on 1241 Ratings for the 2004 - 2006 models.

AWESOME ! truck and I love it.

By on Friday, January 4, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable and Dependable"

Cons: "cost. With a long bed its hard to park."

"I have taken this truck over 4 summits in several winters with no chains or roads plowed and it's AWESOME ! BEST YEAR OF THE TUNDRAS EVER. NEVER A PROBLEM as long as you do the maintenance."

Great and reliable truck.

By on Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pros: "Good towing power, comfortable, RELIABLE!!"

Cons: "Gas milage"

"My 2004 Limited Tundra 4x4 has always been reliable and very comfortable for long distance drives. I bought it used and put almost 60k on it within four years and it still rides great. Just change the oil every 5k and the truck keeps on going. Only things I've replaced are tires and a battery. If your looking for a comfortable, reliable truck, with good towing power, then I'd highly recommend a Tundra."

By on Friday, November 2, 2007

"The truck has been very reliable. The only issues that Toyota should of taken care of: Front brakes needed to be replaced with brakes off a 2003 Tundra, Exhaust manifolds crack, and Toyota will sell you another set that will crack after 80K miles. I may sound picky, but this is the only Toyota out 5 that I have owned that I needed to have to repair items that shouldn't of been an issue."

Best truck I have ever owned

By on Monday, September 24, 2007

"This truck is top notch quality. The only issue it ever had was a brake recall where the dealer replaced the rotors and calipers for free. Other than that it was trouble free from 2000-today 2007. Just gas, oil, tires and a battery. Wish my old Ford was even close to the quailty of this vehicle. No rattles, bumps or squeaks. No drive train problem ever! Very comfy cabin. The AC is super cold. I can't think of anything bad to say about it. If you need a truck, then I can think of no reason not to buy a Toyota. The rumors are true; Toyota designs and builds an excellent vehicle,"

Toyota Tundra

By on Thursday, August 16, 2007

"I have absolutely loved this truck since buying in 2004. However, I go back and forth as far as recommending to a friend for purchase due to the problems with the brakes that Tundra's are apparently known for. Repeated trips to the dealership and lack of response on Toyota's behalf have left me with a bad feeling towards ever purchasing another Toyota - something I never thought I'd say. Low Quality rated simply due to the brakes. All else has been fine."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Tundra Double Cab near Honolulu. See local deals