• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2014 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $30,437 - $31,282.

10/7.4

Based on 950 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

AWESOME

By on Wednesday, September 05, 2007

"Well. I traded my 04 Lexus LS430 for this 07 Tundra Double Cab 2X2 Limited 5.7 engine. On the way home I thought "what have I done?" After 1 week of driving and experiencing this truck it has lived up to every expectation and them some. Gas mileage stinks but what do you expect for a pick up. Without the off road package the ride of the Tundra is "almost" as smooth as the Lexs. I test drove them all.Power is unbelievable. Toyota quality and reputation stands out. This is my 9th Toyota product. I have owned everthing you can think of from Luxury cars and SUV's to 30 year old pick up trucks and as far as pick up trucks go this is the "cats meow". I love my truck and do not regret trading a $70,000 vehicle for it one bit. If your thinking about it just buy one and you will see what I am talking about."

A lot of Truck

By on Tuesday, September 04, 2007

"It really is a HEAVY DUTY half ton truck that can out haul and out tow any other half ton gas truck out there. You really must test drive this truck before you buy any other truck."

new purchase

By on Wednesday, August 29, 2007

"I bought the loaded 4wd crewmax- 44k out the door before tax- 2 complaints - I do not like the cup holder set up as much as my 05 tundra no cup holders in the back - and as I am 6'5" tall my head hits the ceiling with the bucket seat all the way down and back- I had to have stuffing taken out of the seat when I bought it- It seems as toyota cut the front window to far back - Besides that all other creature comforts are superb"

More truck then expected

By on Wednesday, August 29, 2007

"I use my trucks for work towing 2500 to 5000 lbs a day. Average about 160 miles per day. Drove a 2000 Tundra 263,000 repair free miles before moving up to the 5.7L version. The new Tundra has a better turning radius, gets better fuel mileage and tows my cargo trailer like it's not even there. In the 2 mos I have owned the truck the only reason to go back to the dealer has been for oil changes."

Great truck

By on Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"Recently bought this truck, a 5.7 V8 Double Cab, and it is wonderful. Have previously owned a Ford and Chevy and this is the best of them all. You just touch the gas and it goes. So far it is getting about 16.5 mpg city driving and getting better. My Dad may go get one today."