2014 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $29,556 - $30,689.

10/7.4

Based on 987 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Great Truck 5.7 Tire Smoker

By on Monday, December 01, 2008

"Great Overall truck, awesome power and good mpg's. Fun to drive. Ther quality of the truck I would say is a liitle on the low side for a Toyota. (Plastics and sheet metal) Had one minor warranty issue. Toyota is on there way to making a incredible pickup. Now if I could only get my hands on TRD Supercharger"

Bouncy on Freeways

By on Monday, December 01, 2008

"I purchased the 4x4 limited 5.7L V8 Tundra with Navigation. The truck is excellent overall with lots of power for towing heavy trailers/boats. Living in Southern California and driving on the freeways, the truck tends to be very bouncy. I believe it is from the stiff factory TRD off road suspension, but it can get really bad at times. I have loaded the bed down with weight to see if that would help and it does to an extent. My other concern is gas mileage which averages around 12-15 in and around town. Looking forward to the realease of the Tundra Hybrid!"

Muscle with style perfected

By on Thursday, November 20, 2008

"I have owned my Tundra for a year now. Greatest perchase ever! I love the strong engine and the interior is great. I have the limited edition 4x4. It was definitaly worth the little extra I paid to get the features in the limited verses the regular tundra."

A Good Vehicle

By on Monday, November 17, 2008

"I owned a 2000 Tacoma for 5 years and really loved it. It served me well. I now have a Tundra 4.7 4x4 4 dr ext. cab. So far I really like it only the towing mirrors stick out too far. A little hard to get into a 9 ft. garage. Gas mileage around 16 on highway but only had it for 6 weeks not broke in yet. I will have to agree the bed is very deep and it rides like a cadillac. For a truck I think it is the best on the road and Toyota does treat you right with their vehicles, they stand behind their products I can verify that from past experiences with them."

finally a real truck

By on Monday, November 17, 2008

"great truck with good gas mileage especially for its size. pulled 14 round bails of hay on 30 foot trailer and pulled it fine and very good brakes. stayed up with two 3/4 ton chevys,one with big block and I still got better gas mileage. about 17.5 miles per gallon average all around and a top mpg of 20.8 on a 10 hour ride. bout time some one built a real truck...I built motors for nissan and bought the toyota tundra, good move on my part. more power and better mpg, tougher also and 6 speed auto tranny"