2013 Toyota Tundra CrewMax

Based on 1002 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Awsome Truck!

By on Monday, November 26, 2007

"This is my 12th new Toyota since 1980. This truck is by far the best of the best from Toyota. Performance, Handling, Comfort it has it all. I have read all the preceding reviews and can agree with a few minor glitches described within some of them. With a totally new truck design there are going to be a few hitches. Some of the flaws that have been inherent from Toyota since I began driving them still exist today. The windshield when driving into direct sunlight does seem to have some built in specs. The body panels are a bit on the thin side. The towing mirrors are great but need to be folded in when you're in a parking lot as they stick out too far and people walk into them. If you're not going to tow a lot, I highly recommend the standard mirrors or the automatic retracting type. The back up camera is a much needed addition to this truck as there are a some noticeable blind spots. These are some minor details most of which can be corrected easily. What you have underneath it all is complete reliability. Toyota does know how to build a vehicle of this magnitude I have been waiting for years and finally they built a big one!"

My Tundra

By on Tuesday, May 15, 2007

"I thought my last truck was the perfect one (2005 F150 King Ranch Crew Cab). This Tundra Crew Max SR5 is far superior even with less options. I may actually keep this more than my norm of 2-3 years and I've only have had it 3 weeks."

No Other Truck For Me

By on Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Pros: "Room, Ride, Comfort, Looks, Reliability"

"This is my 2nd Tundra. First was a 2007 DC 4x2. A move to the north made a 4x4 necessary. I have the 5.7 TRD Off Road DC and it is a fantastic family vehicle. Power, drives great, and Toyota reliability combine to make this truck the best. I don't have the navigation or fancy stereo but keeping things simple also means there is less to break or go wrong. I've towed 8,000 lbs and I've had the bed full of landscaping bricks. This truck did fine with both tasks.I change the oil and rotate tires every 5,000 miles. That's it. A well cared for vehicle will last for 200,000 + miles and should give 15 - 20 years of good service. I've been a Toyota guy since 1988 and don't see myself changing brands anytime soon."

Perfect Man truck

By on Sunday, November 01, 2015

Pros: "the 4.6 liter & transmission are enough"

Cons: "turn radius, but its a full size 4 door!"

"4.6 lt engine, is perfect for gas savings and power, for such a large truck. Turning radius is the only downside, but not a problem. The Tundra has been the best truck I have owned in 35 years. I changed the oil and tires...that's it."

Seriously great!

By on Thursday, December 25, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, turning radius, towing, visibility, power"

Cons: "Bump rear window control button with knee."

"This Crewmax has exceeded my expectations. A daily driver over my wifes car. A 10,000 lb camp trailer hauler in steep terrain without a single hesitation. Bench seating for six people on several 1,500 mile trips was just fine. Gas mileage is 15 to 17 year around. Back country muddy roads are no problem. Visibility is great and the back up camera makes for hooking up a breeze. The turning radius impresses everyone that rides with me. I would buy another one if anything happens to my truck."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Tundra CrewMax near Honolulu. See local deals