• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2013 Toyota Tundra CrewMax

Based on 924 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Greatest vehicle I've ever owned

By on Thursday, July 24, 2014

Pros: "Toyota quality, power, back seat room"

Cons: "Interior quirks"

"I never review stuff, but after my last oil change I realized I have had zero problems with this truck. Granted I'm at a whopping 35k miles and almost 3 years since new, but I'm still impressed. It is as tight and reliable as it was brand new. But... The stereo is so so, and extremely difficult to see the display during the daytime unless the lighting is just right. I'm also not real impressed with the controls. I will probably do some sort of upgrade someday. I have the 60/40 front seat with the flip up arm rest. Great cup holders, but the armrest is very hard plastic. I carry a small throw pillow and use it for padding on longer drives. Many of the switches are not backlit. Kind of annoying. Only the drivers window is auto down. None are auto up. And when the child window lock is on, no one can work the window, not even the driver. If you have kids and use this feature, it is a nuisance. BUT... We have a 31 foot travel trailer. It pulls awesome. The sliding rear window is great, use it all the time. Very peppy (very fast) 4WD is smooth and strong Great cloth interior. I've never liked leather though Mine is the 4WD crewmax. We have 4 kids. Family of six, it is the goto vehicle for camping trips. Back seat is huge. It is the base model (GRADE) Maybe SR5 would quiet my complaints, but they are nitpicky anyway. I'd definitely buy the grade model again."

Excellent truck never a problem

By on Saturday, July 19, 2014

Pros: "Excellent quality"

Cons: "Got none"

"Have owned nothing but chevy trucks since 1978 until I bought a Toyota tundra the best truck on the road ready to trade for a new one"

my best truck so far.

By on Saturday, July 19, 2014

"When I got this truck brand new,I was unhappy with the power.So I decided to supercharge. Makes a big difference.I drove already 20000 miles,after that, and I don't have any problems.I'm very happy with this Tundra."

best pickup I've had

By on Thursday, July 17, 2014

Cons: "nothing come to mid"

"no mechanical issues, low mileage but i plan to have this truck for a long time. future truck for my child"

I would not purchase any other truck, it's great.

By on Monday, July 07, 2014

Pros: "Very dependable. Worry free."

Cons: "I can't find any negatives on this vehicle."

"This is not my first Tundra and hopefully not my last. I have NEVER put my 2011 Tundra Limited in the shop for warranty work. As in the past, I believe the Toyota Tundra is the BEST truck on the road. I feel so strong about the Toyota products that we only drive Toyota and Lexus vehicles."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Tundra CrewMax near Honolulu. See local deals