2013 Toyota Tundra CrewMax

Based on 989 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Awesome Truck Hands Down Best Bang For The Buck

By on Tuesday, November 16, 2010

"At 50,000 miles dealer maintained. I have had no issues whatsoever. Runs great, smooth, and surprisingly gets good gas mileage for the size of the engine. I have the 5.7L 6 speed which is a must if you buy this truck. Don't settle for anything less. I average between city and highway driving 16 miles per gallon. And I have a lead foot and get on it quite a bit. Hands down best truck I've ever owned for its purpose. Rides great, tows awesome its by far best in its class it tows like a 2500 diesel. I had an 11,000 lb 5th wheel and it towed it like a champ. I averaged 10 mpg when towing which is as good as many Ford 3500's! With my old Dodge 5.9L Cummins 2500 i got 13 mpg when towing the same 5th wheel. I sold the 5th wheel but for 2 years towed it everywhere. I had a Reese 15k 5th wheel hitch and with an offset on the trailer hitch I never once came close to jack-knifing the trailer with a 6.5 ft bed. The truck drives almost like a sports car in a trucks body if you get the 5.7L 6 speed transmission. But make sure you get the SR5 or offroad package because it has the 4.3 rear differential. If you get the 4.1 rear diff you're wasting the 6 speed. Trust me I've driven many other Tundras when I drop my truck off at the dealer for routine maintenance. SO LISTEN GET THE 5.7L 6 SPEED WITH THE 4.3 REAR DIFF!"

power,comfort,luxury

By on Saturday, October 24, 2009

"I have owned full size dodge and chevrolet pickup's before,but nothing even comes close to this tundra.I bought the limited 4wd double cab and have been extremely pleased!The 5.7 liter V-8 has exceptional power and performance!Very dependable and comfortable.I am presently getting 20.4 mpg hwy @65 mph.Around town and towing a steady 16mpg.This truck is as close to perfect as they come!"

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 Double Cab

By on Friday, July 03, 2009

"Plenty of power and torque. Smooth comfortable ride in stock form with the SR5 TRD package. Bilstien shocks are great. In stock form the truck sits nose low like a minx in heat. We added a leveling kit to raise the front approx 1.5" and the ride stiffend up a bit. If you are a tree hugger, then run over the row of Prius' because this thing loves gas like a bum loves his ripple. Around town is about 11-14mpg. On the highway, ehh, maybe 16-18mpg. Nice truck though. It's really hard to beat Toyota quality and since I've owned a few, I'm certain this truck will be tight and smooth for several years unlike the "American in name only" counterparts."

Don't get better than this!

By on Wednesday, May 20, 2009

"From day 1 leaving the showroom floor I knew this was a great truck. I have had it now for 21,000+ miles and it has not one glimmer of trouble. Responsive, reliable, good looking and so much more. Great nav system. Powerful engine for cruising the mountains of Colorado. Tows the sleds and raft like they were in my imagination. Comfort and room galore. Handles like a dream. Really not one bad thing to day about this dream truck. I hope to have it for another 200,000+ miles! Get, it, don't sweat it. It's the best out there and we drove and researched them all! Mountain Manny"

Impressive Inside and Out

By on Friday, February 06, 2009

"Great truck, compares extremely well to my previous F250 Diesel and Dodge Ram. Outpulls, outperforms, and guaranteed to outlast, both physically and in value. Like driving a luxury car, except hoovering over the crowd. This truck is preferred on all family outings simpy because of cavernous back seating area and overall comfort. To date, no issues at all. How many new vehicles can you say that about after 18+ months of ownership. Plus oil changes at my dealer are cheaper than at the quick lube shops, further showing Toyota's desire to satisfy customers and keep them for life!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Tundra CrewMax near Honolulu. See local deals