2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax

Based on 989 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Tremendous truck!

By on Sunday, March 17, 2013

"I just hit 110,000 miles in my 08 double cab with the 5.7L V8. Very impressed by the low cost of operating this truck. Mileage actually isn't too bad at 15-16 mpg if I'm averaging my city and highway driving. It's been a completely trouble free, comfortable rig with more power than any gas truck I've ever owned. I'm also happy that the resale value of my truck is still strong...Still don't plan on selling though!-"

Good bye SUV

By on Thursday, January 10, 2013

Pros: "Fast roomy rugged"

Cons: "Plastic inside"

"Just got this amazing truck. We had a Sequioa. Then we moved up to a Mercedes Benz 450GL. It was the GL we retired to buy this truck. It's as fast as that M-B. My 4 boys are either almost 6 feet or over 6 foot like me. We just don't fit in the SUV. We got the bench seat CrewMax which is hard to find so that we can bring my teenie wife with us. We love that it is made near our ranch in Texas. Can't wait til summer. We are headed out for 3 months of road tripping through Rockies, Cali and the Pacific NW"

This truck saved my life.

By on Sunday, January 06, 2013

Pros: "roomy, powerful ,comfortable and SAFE"

Cons: "hard to park or back in limited spaces"

"I loved this truck although parking could be a problem since it had an 8 ft bed. We mainly used it as a farm truck and it never failed to haul or stop with ease no matter how big the load. Unfortunately it was totaled when I was hit head on by another truck. I survived with no broken bones only lots of deep bruises and my passenger only had a broken nose. Both of would have most likely have died as did the driver of the other truck if we had not been in the Tundra."

Very strong truck.

By on Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Pros: "Engine, room, comfort, handles well, reliability"

Cons: "They could use less interior platic"

"This truck tows great, the crewmax itnerior is crazy large, truck is a rocket unloaded, engine and transmission are very smooth, mileage is actually very good with 16mpg in mixed driving, reliablity has been great. Only negative I can find with this truck is a cheap platic dash that has warped a little with the sun and rattles with the cold... I don't have any other problems with the truck. All in all, this truck has been a great truck."

Worth the pain at the pump for me.

By on Friday, July 06, 2012

"I get a good 15-16 mpg in mixed kinds of driving. Over 20 mpg on the highway with easy throttle. If I keep my speed down, I can just barley get 14 mpg towing my double axle boat trailer on the highway. It loves gas, but that's not too bad for a truck. I have a smaller and a little more economical Tacoma, but I take my Tundra to work almost every day because of how enjoyable it is to drive. It's big, but it handles very well, turns easily and has tons of power. It's a great, reliable truck that's strong enough for almost everything the average persons needs but still easy enough to live with everyday."

LOVE this beautiful truck

By on Thursday, July 05, 2012

Pros: "Safety, style, ride, towing ease"

"This is my 4th Toyota Truck. I stil own every one of them, a 1999 , a 2004, a 2005 and now the 2011. They are all VERY reliable, have cost me nothing but basic maintainence to run them and my 1999 has the original clutch with 250,000 miles on it! I would never consider any other truck! My 2011 is a BIG truck but the safety aspect alone makes it well worth its value."

Love my truck, its solid as a rock

By on Monday, April 02, 2012

Pros: "Reliable and strong. Great aceleration, drives gr"

Cons: "wish I bough a 4x4"

"I love my truck and will buy another Toyota"

AMAZING TRUCK!

By on Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pros: "Very fun to drive, looks great, fast, roomy, quiet"

Cons: "Glove boxes a bit small"

Just took a bath!

"This truck is pure power. I've had it for half a year now, drove from Texas to Arizona and back with a pregnant girlfriend that slept the entire way and it was the most comfortable ride ever. Great pick up power and it drives so smooth. When I first started driving it I had a bit of a problem gauging myself on the road but it quickly went away. It feels as if the truck molded to my style of driving. Let’s just say it does exactly what I want it to do, exactly when I want it to be done. Super roomy, very quiet, and not as bad on gas as I thought it would be. I had a 2001 Dodge Ram V6 before this monster of a V8 that I have now and with gas prices how they are now I've saved almost $200 a month on gas alone. You can't go wrong with this beauty..."

Just took a bath!

No complaints.

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pros: "Power, resposive steeriing, value, reliablity"

"Very reliable and surprisingly fun to drive truck. The 5.7L engine is very smooth, quite and incredibly powerful. Getting about 15-16.5 mpg in mixed driving with it. That doesn't sound great but that really is not bad for a truck. Ride is a bit bouncy and jittery but I would still call it comfortable. I've owned other brand trucks, but I would take the Tundra over any of them. I would definitely recommend the Tundra to anyone."

Nice truck

By on Monday, February 20, 2012

Cons: "no alert if headlights are left on"

"Day time running lights not standard. Rear axle problems at less the 60k miles. (covered under factory warranty) TPMS failed less then 60K miles. (Covered under extended warranty) Has not held it's retail value as expected. Not a smooth riding truck compared to others I have owned. If buying this truck get the extended warranty..worth the money and you will most likely need it."

Great Truck

By on Friday, February 17, 2012

Pros: "Great value, tough truck."

"The best American full-size 1/2 ton truck money can buy...I'm a Ford technician and I am very familiar with full-size trucks. The Tundra truly is a 1/2 ton truck with 3/4 ton guts. The 5.7 liter motor is all the power you could want, and is nicely distributed by the 6 speed transmission. The interior is very comfortable and durable. My 2 kids and 3 dogs travel with me frequently and it still looks like new, with no scratches or wear. I couldn't be happier and I recommend Toyota vehicles to anyone and everyone."

A great truck with super dynamics

By on Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable and smooth driver."

Cons: "Not hardly except MPG could be better."

Truck and friends at church outting.

"I bought my 2008 Tundra used in 2009 with about 10K on it. I drove every major 150 out there and this Tundra simply surpassed every other truck I tested. I sold a 2000 Tundra and really wanted an American brand but, sadly, the quality was not there for the money. Even my wife, who drives luxury cars says it rides like a Mercedes on the open road. Gas mileage is O.K. for a big 5.7 lt. motor, nearly 20 MPG at 65-70 MPH. I have the 6 seater bench seat to accomodate grandkiddies and the space is awesome. Just a great runner!"

Truck and friends at church outting.

best truck I've ever owned

By on Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pros: "Comfort, Handling, Power, Capacity, ride."

Cons: "MILEAGE (15-17MPH TOWN, 18 HWY)."

"Comfortable; handles like an automobile--very responsive and smooth riding. Heating and air conditioning is cab-partitioned and works beautifully. Power to burn on acceleration. Only negative is fuel consumption (15-17 mpg around town, over 18 mpg on road). Has great capacity (11,500 lb towing, 2000 lb direct bed load (over 4k with overload springs). Excellent orthopedic seats. What more is there to say ? A work truck supreme."

WOW WOW and WOW!!

By on Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pros: "All Pros"

Cons: "No cons"

I added a hard cover makes it look sick

"after having a 2003 F250 for 3 years I, Luckily could not find a 2008 F250 in my price range, So I got a Tundra 2007 which I got for a steal.....was a bit hesitant, but thank god I did...it runs like a beaut, very powerful very fast very stylish, the drive between the two is like day and night, all the mod cons inside with a very stylish interior, the dash board is very nice, makes you feel like your sitting in the cockpit of an aeroplane it is such a nice truck, when I got my F250 I said it could only get better....well IT HAS!!!!.....next step 2012 crewmax I can not wait!!!"

I added a hard cover makes it look sick

I'm very happy. Was a great decision.

By on Friday, October 14, 2011

Pros: "Value, features, mpgs"

Cons: "Electric nannies that keep you from burning rubber"

"I was originally looking at 4Runners and other "comparable" 2011 midsize SUVs/Crossovers (Explorer, Pathfinder, Pilot, Grand Cherokee, Etc.). After getting into these vehicles I realized they were all somewhat cramped and I didn't want to get a new vehicle and then put something dirty in it or force something too big in it and mess up the interior. I settled on looking a trucks. Gas mileage, cost and reliability were driving factors for me. The Fords and Chevy's had the best mpg ratings so I looked at them first. The 4-door Chevy truck wasn't big enough in the back to be a good family vehicle for me. I wanted to be able to fit two carseats, 1 person and a couple dogs in the back without too much effort. Ford looked great with their new engine lineup (plenty of power and good mpgs), but there were no rebates or incentives when I was looking which resulted in about a $35k vehicle for what I wanted. Not only that but I don't want to be the guinea pig for Ford's new engines to see how reliable they were although I really liked the mpg and performance specs. At the time Toyota Tundra had a fairly new V8, the 4.6L which is a true DOHC engine and is based on their highly praised 5.7L engine. It had already been out for more than a year and I couldn't find any major complaints except for something that had been fixed for the current 2011 model year. On top of that there was a $2.5k incentive for the CrewMax which put them in the range of $31k. I made my decision and bought the truck in July and have been driving it for over 3 months now. Gas mileage wasn't very good during the initial break-in period, but I'm averaging about 17.5-18mpg now. There is more than enough room in the back for what I need and although the bed is only 5.5ft long I haven't found a use for anything bigger yet. It drives well in the Summer and early fall and I am eager to find out how it handles the winters. The only drive-ability gripe I have so far is the due to the trends of auto mfg'ers to add lots of safety gadgets that don't allow you to spin the tires without first turning them off. I was already comfortable with the Toyota brand since I had a good experience with an older RAV4 that had minor issues through its 10 years and 170k miles of use. I have scoured the forums for the 2011 Tundra and found only very minor problems, the 2010 seemed to have a few more problems but they were pretty much all taken care of with the new model year. I got a fairly basic model with a split front bench seat, SR5 pkg, bluetooth/satellite/aux input radio, towing pkg, cold weather pkg and 4WD. The CrewMax Tundra comes standard with a full power slide-down rear window (I used it pretty much everyday in the Summer) although the A/C occasionally got some use on the really hot days."

Extremely reliable. 4WD is amazing.

By on Monday, September 19, 2011

Pros: "Reliable. Fun to drive. Great towing. Antilock brakes / traction control are amazing."

Cons: "Minor interior shortcomings."

Tundra is great Offroad !

"Extremely reliable and tough - it's a Toyota. Tundra ride is amazingly smooth / quiet, drives like a car instead of a truck! The 4.7L V8 has amazing torque for it's size, pulls my 4200 lb trailer in the Mountains no problem, and has better gas mileage than the beefy 5.7L. Factory stereo is great. Antilock brakes / traction control are amazing in snow, ice, and offroad. Interior has a few minor shortcomings: Gauges and speedometer are deep set into dash, not as easy to read as other trucks. Under steering dash clearance for knees could be better."

Tundra is great Offroad !

Dream truck

By on Monday, August 29, 2011

Pros: "Love driving it, great utility vehicle, load it up for vacations, extremely safe for the kids."

Cons: "Mileage is 14.8 mpg right now, but it's a f***ing 4.7 liter truck. HWY gets 16 mpg."

"When you drive this truck, you don't feel like you are in a truck, you feel like you are in a luxury vehicle. Powerful, fast, comfortable. Love it. Hope I have it for the next 14 years so I can give it to my son."

If I could rate every category a 6/5 I would

By on Friday, August 26, 2011

Pros: "integrity, looks, power, size, safety"

Cons: "fuel consumption when towing"

"I bought this truck new in Feb 2011...I have the SR5 Crewmax with a few options, 5.7 V8. I tow a larger boat every weekend during the summer and in the winter I get about 120 inches of snow. I would never buy a different truck. The thing is the most solid vehicle I've ever been in (other than the highlander and 4runner which are both solid as well). It tows my boat like I have nothing on the back...of course I can tell with the gas mileage though. The 4wheel drive is great but with the length of the truck you can really feel that it is in 4 wheel when you take tight corners on a non slick surface. THE INSIDE IS HUGE. I mainly bought the truck to accomodate 3 car seats in the back....wow they fit with room to spare. And the leg room? get out of here you can actually lay down across the floor and I am a full grown dude. Once you sit in it and take a ride you just feel it...the solidness and the quality of the motor. The thing has more power than you'll ever need...the 5.7 tows 10200lbs folks. Just be prepared to spend $80-$100 per fillup yay! Some other things about this truck that I didn't see many write about is all the safety features. WOW you don't have to worry when you're towing anything big or driving on a slippery road. OH one last thing...backup camera a must for the crewmax model makes hooking up a load soooo much faster and easier."

undstructable comfort

By on Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pros: "runs and handles great."

Cons: "there is no utility lite under the hood but there is also no reason to have to look there..."

"bought my 08 trd tundra new because looking back at my repair bills for my 3/4 ton chevy i see that i spent around $7000 per year fixing the beast.i live 9 miles up a very rough dirt and rock road and other than brake pads(my road is very steep also) and replaceing one headlight bulb! nothing has worn out.i think i have wasted the money i spent on the extened warnanty because the truck seems bullitproof..it's super comfortable,super,super fast and handles like a fine car.no rattels nothing.road noise is a little loud and i lost 2 or 3 m.p.g when i took off the car tires that it came with and put on 10 ply mud and snowsbut thats just the price of living when you live in the woods like i do.yep 73000 miles and going strong"

Very solid -

By on Friday, June 24, 2011

"I have had this truck since new in 07, The power and build quality are second to none. The truck drives like it is over engineered. This means more go and stop than needed and likely explains the lack of wear and tear it has experienced. The truck has 84,000 miles and only needed oil and filter changes and is as solid as the day I bought it. It has the off road package is a bit stiff but the advantage is it sits high but does not have body roll during evasive manuvers. I do have the 5.7L and get an average 17.5 mpg with very little highway driving which seems to be higher than most report. To work is 13 miles and takes about 30 min with a combination residential and highway. Only downside was the inital purchase price was higher than the competition but now with trade value seems to be well worth the investment. I will keep this truck for many more years (wife likes to drive it)!"

best truck ever

By on Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"I have the 4.6 4x4 pleanty of power didn't need the 5.7 very happy. Do alot of camping was up in the hills this guy was stuck on this hill in a ditch off a main dirt road it was raining . this person had a dodge 4x4 and needed to be pulled out so i put it in low 4x4 pulled him out, without spinning my tiers would of been a good toyota commercail."

By on Monday, March 07, 2011

"Very smooth engine, very powerful, comfortable, quiet, very roomy interior...steering is kind of soft, but it's extremely steady at high speeds. If your towing a trailer, you'll forget it's back there. Its one of the best tow vehicles I've ever driven. This truck tows better than my Ford Super Duty! The only bad things I could say about this truck would be from the inside of the truck. Its viability out back isn't the greatest. If you're going to buy one, get it with the optional rear camera. The interior plastics are about as bad as you'd see in American cars. It's not big deal for me, but it's not what you'd normally see from Toyota. And some interior controls are kind of hard to reach...That's about it. My 07 Tundra Limited does plenty of towing, hauling and stop and go driving for my business. I have had no problems in 55,000 hard miles. This truck is ready for work everyday."

Great Truck...

By on Tuesday, July 27, 2010

"2007 CrewMax. This is my first Toyota... 4 other cars are Honda's. I purchased this vehicle in Feb/10 from the company I work for. It had 70k on it and was in prime condition as it was used for catalog photography and trade shows. I have put 7,500 miles on it since I took possesion including a 2,500 mile 3 day trip from southern Florida to Colorado. Very comfortable truck to drive long distance. For the size, power, etc. I have been happy with the 17.5 mpg I have been averaging on the highway - even mountain driving. This is with oversize (20") custom wheels & tires. Absolutely one of best vehicles I have driven over the years even taking into account all the ribbing one takes about the "Toyota recalls". All over blown media hype in my opinion. I figure this truck will give me another solid 100k of enjoyment."

Outstanding Truck

By on Saturday, February 27, 2010

"I purchased the 4WD truck new and I have owned the vehicle for 3 years. It has 50,000 miles. The truck was used to haul rocks (landscape) logs, sand & cement. I have not towed anything with it. On weekends it serves as my fishing truck (spring, summer and fall); in winter I use it to go to my weekend getaways in Truckee and Lake Tahoe. It is my 2nd Tundra and has never failed me. It performs admirably in snow (BF Goodrich Rugged Terrain tires) and easily fords streams and negotiates steep river banks (East Fork of the Carson River, HWY 4). I purchased the prepaid maintenance package and have only needed to replace my tires as additional expense."

Solid American Made Truck!

By on Wednesday, January 20, 2010

"I have owned 4 Fords, and one Dodge Pickup. When buying my 08 Tundra Double Cab Long Bed, I set out in serch of and F-250 which I found to be overpriced and short on standard features. When a friend suggested I test drove a Tundra, I was reluctant, but it was love upon first test drive. This thing rides like a car, and works like a truck. I was more supprised to find out that it is assembled in the USA, unlike my Canadian made Fords, and Mexican made Dodge. This half ton does all I need, to run my contracting business. I have full length side tool boxes and racks, awsome power, and as much towing and hauling capacity as I need. If I found one negative, it is the tire wear, on the stock tires. If I had it to do over I would get the upgraded tire andwheel package."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Tundra CrewMax near Honolulu. See local deals