2010 Toyota Tundra CrewMax

Based on 1009 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Not perfect but better than the rest

By on Sunday, November 30, 2008

"I have had and drove a lot of differant trucks and i like this one the most.I have the 5.7 and it has lots of power and good gas milage for a truck. The paint could be better it chips real easy and the body dings and dents real easy. Great truck but doesnt hold its value."

By on Sunday, September 7, 2008

Excellent Truck

By on Saturday, September 6, 2008

"The tundra is an excellent truck all around. The only thing that could be improved to me is the rear bumper. It is easily dinged and could come in black as an option."

Amazing Toyota

By on Thursday, May 8, 2008

"I owned a brand new 05 Dodge 4 door before buying this Tundra the middle of last year. There is no comparison between the Tundra and Ram. The tundra wreaks of quality and feels like what a truck should be. The pleasant surprise was the truck has a ton of power, but there are a LOT of little things/aesthetically pleasing additions to this truck. All of the additions made me say, "This is a great idea and very user friendly and why didnt my Dodge have that??" I am VERY happy with my Tundra and it tows a drift boat to the Missouri or a camper to the Missouri Breaks like nobodies business!!"

By on Monday, April 28, 2008

Best Truck I've Ever Owned

By on Tuesday, April 8, 2008

"This is hands down the best truck I have ever owned and I have had them all. The styling is amazing and its extremely capable. I have a 5.7L, Double Cab Limited Edition and this thing can haul like a MUCH larger truck. It is comfortable to drive (even with my TRD) and has more than enough power. The gas milage is amazing as well considering the power and size of this engine! Roughly 15 MPG city and 20+ pure HWY. Mine is a 2007 and there have been no issues what-so-ever."

best truck ever

By on Thursday, January 31, 2008

"It has tons of power and tows real nice. I have not had one problem with this truck"

Power is second to none

By on Tuesday, January 15, 2008

"Durring the test drive I gave it hll, and after just comeing from the lots of the big 3, there was no question of the funest truck to drive. I have 5000 miles on mine and have had no problems. These reviews that are clameing that their Tundras sound like diesels must have lower than 87 octane gas or some serious issues. I have the 5.7L. When it is below 0, on start up there is some noise for a few seconds. The interior plastic is definaitly cheep much like a Dodge. Tip;The traction control can be completly deactivated if you hold the butten for 5 seconds while stoped. No ware does the mannual tell you this. The resale was saposed to be high, but after booking my truck after 5000 miles and 6 months it has dropped 10K + from the sticker. My milage is beter than expected, average on the highway is 18 mpg running 75 mph, 20 mpg at 60 mph and 14 to 16 arround town. Over all Lots of power Silky trans and Lots of room."

Toyota out does it's self

By on Monday, December 31, 2007

"This truck is awesome! 5.7 L and 6 speed is smooth and fun to drive."

Outstanding

By on Sunday, December 30, 2007

"For a full size truck, this is the best I've ever driven. The quality and workmanship is as expected from Toyota, as well as the options and comfort. No problems encountered so far and we absolutely would recommend this truck to anyone (and we've owned and driven lots of competitors)."

best truck i have ever owned

By on Monday, November 19, 2007

"Everything about this truck is great. I have always owned Fords, 3 to be exact, and I can say I have never been more impresed. Everything you get with this truck is worth it. I purchased the TSS 4.7 SR5 Double cab for 24,000 before tt&l. I am happy with the gas milage 17.5 to 18 overall. The salesman that sold it to me actually has the same model but with the 5.7, he recently had to travel through 3 states and said he only got 17 mpg on the interstate only going 70 mph, not exactly what the sticker says is it. Anyway, all these people are complaining about the plastic dash boards and they forget about the Toyota reputation for overall quility. They can go back to there domestic made trucks, Ford, Dodge, Chevy, which by the way are mostly all made outside the U.S. I will stick with the LONG term quility that is made right here in the U.S. by AMERICANS!!"

Love the truck

By on Wednesday, October 17, 2007

"I didn't really need a truck this capable, tacoma would have been fine. But I loved the styling and performance so I went ahead anyway. I got a ltd crew max 2x4 5.7 with nav and sonar almost 2 months ago. I have zero complaints,it is scary fast and avging 15.5mpg. ran an experiment on a trip from miami to orlando got 22mpg@55mph 18.4mpg@70mph 16.4mpg@80mph. A little less than I was hopeing for but for the $380 a year extra in gas I'm plenty happy. The interior is a little more plasiticy than I would have liked for the price $41500 before tax but I guess there is sooo much interior to fill. The truck is allot bigger than I am used to and the sonar and camera really help in parking probably would help with a trailer but I blew the boat $$$ on the truck. Overall its great truck it's plenty fast, easy to drive, ok to park and if it's as reliable as my 97 4runner 4x4 (as i am expecting from toyota) I am looking forward to the next 250,000 miles I'll be spending in it! Expensive for a truck but it can be had cheaper."

NOOOO WAY

By on Wednesday, May 30, 2007

"GOOD LOOKS , EXCELLENT BUILD QUALTY , AND VALUE. I ALSO COULD NOT BELIEVE MY 36 MONTH LEASE, HOW ABOUT $ 270.00 PER MONTH, NOOO WAY. YES WAY,WITH ONLY $1270.00 OUT THE DOOR !!!! THANKS "TOYOTA" !!!!!"

Nice Truck

By on Wednesday, May 9, 2007

"I recently purchased this vehicle for my wife. It has plenty of interior room for our family and all of our stuff,as well as the hauling and offroad abilties that we need. The styling is excellent, and there is plenty of power to spare.If Toyota wants to take over the truck market, this is a step in the right direction."

Oustanding Truck!

By on Saturday, August 27, 2016

Pros: "Drives nicely, visibility, mirrors, power, BRAKES!"

Cons: "ride over bumps can be somewhat choppy"

"We own a 2013 Tundra SR5, 4.6L, 4WD, Extended Cab truck. We bought it new and ordered exactly what we wanted. It is my wife's truck and she LOVES it! The tall ride height, huge mirrors and good visibility make it a great truck around town. The 4.6L engine has more than enough power for even spirited driving and the engine and transmission are VERY well refined and well matched (we bought the tow pkg just in case but don't tow anything). The truck drives great, the brakes are INCREDIBLE!! The only real complaint is a choppy ride over really rough roads- wondering if it would ride slightly better on really bad roads with a load of cargo to dampen out the suspension over the bumps. The power steering is just a tad over-assisted, leaving the feeling light but takes out most of the road feel- my wife likes it this way as she is very small and wasn't looking for a vehicle that took physical effort to drive. The heating system is excellent, the A/C is slightly anemic in volume but blows very, very cold air (just not quite enough of it to cool the cabin rapidly enough, in my opinion), and there are no rear vents on our SR5 model. Bumping the bench seat of the base model up to the bucket seats of the SR5 model was definitely a good investment. The SR5 also comes with a power rear sliding window, which works great for quietly pulling air through the cab but you have to remember to close it. When we ordered the truck from the factory, we added the remote start system, step bars, navigation, bed extender, bed rail system, and a few other bells and whistles. The step bars are money very well spent as they are very handy to step up into the truck while using the grab bar on the A-pillar. After purchase, we added a Bed Rug padded bed liner and Undercover hard tonneau- with the bed rails installed over the Bed Rug and the hard tonneau cover, it's like having a 6.5ft car trunk (stays perfectly clean and dry), and the factory bed extender installs into the factory bed rail system and works great for keeping groceries from flying around the truck bed. I wish the stereo system was better though it's not horrible- I don't like the Entune/touch-screen stereo interface (I'd rather have simple radio buttons than a touch screen with multiple levels of menus to cycle through) but my wife is ok with the arrangement- she loves the Bluetooth music streaming from her iPhone. The bins under the rear seats in the Extended Cab model are sufficient for jumper cables, umbrella, bungy cords, a few tools and emergency equipment. The Forest Green color is especially beautiful in the sun. My wife averages about 14mpg around town- not great, but she doesn't drive all that much and we didn't expect much more from a full sized 4WD pickup. The rear view camera is very good at viewing the area directly behind the truck though the viewing screen on the dash washes out a bit in the sun. The camera is nice to ensure you aren't hitting a child or bicycle that is in the blind zone behind the truck bed and the side mirrors are excellent at viewing the area adjacent to the camera's field of view behind the truck- to the point that the camera is almost a secondary source of viewing behind the truck while backing. The camera angle (looking slightly downward) is very good for aligning the vehicle when hooking up a tow or for verifying the position of the rear bumper relative to a parking spot, garage door, etc. We were intending to buy a Tacoma, but after driving both the Tacoma and the Tundra (absolutely no comparison at all in how they drive relative to each other) and comparing prices (no incentives on Tacoma and very good ones on Tundra at the time) and the fuel economy of both trucks (they're not too far apart), we opted for the Tundra and couldn't be happier. I wish we'd bought the Limited version with the nicer interior and heated leather seats, but my wife specifically wanted the style we ordered and she has zero regrets- she's the one who drives it every day. Truck doesn't require much maintenance for our modest mileage and driving, though the owner's manual says to rotate the tires every 5k miles and the oil filter isn't the typical canister (simply spin on/off), it's a filter element that you have to remove the plastic under-skirting to get to, then drain and remove a filter housing to access the replaceable oil filter element. It's not overly difficult, but unless you enjoy working on vehicles, it's possibly best left to a shop who can quickly do it on a vehicle lift, though an 8.5 quart synthetic oil change will certainly cost more than a typical car oil change. Over all, we love the truck and would definitely buy it again."

283,000 And Won't Quit

By on Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Pros: "Reliable with power."

Cons: "Sheet metal."

"Despite some early hiccups involving the air injection module(one under warranty and one paid by me), this truck has been an absolute rock star. I work as a sales rep in Northern Wisconsin and drive 50k per year, on average. Winters are brutal, with more sand than salt. I tug fourteen face cords per year in the back, and I've put a dozen railroad ties or eight square of shingles in it regularly. It hauls like a 3/4 ton. That being said, I have never owned a vehicle more reliable, capable, and fun to drive than a 5.7L Tundra. I've killed my share of Chevys, but buying a Toyota truck has been the best decision I've made. My only complaint is the sheet metal is thin and dents pretty easy, but it doesn't rust. Regular maintenance, an alternator and a few serpentine belts and it shows no sign of stopping. Has all the power I bought it with. I would drive it anywhere in the country right now with no concerns. In terms of miles, it's been to the moon. It's on it's way home now, at which point we'll name her Apollo 18. 500k here we come. I have no doubt it can do it."

good looking vehicle to lift and add big tires

By on Tuesday, September 2, 2014

"Great truck but work far and spend too much on gas"

Comfortable and Reliable

By on Saturday, July 5, 2014

Pros: "comfortable, smooth, power, maintenance, looks"

Cons: "gas, no rear air, no rear window roll down"

"The seats, dash, control knobs, etc. are all oversize to provide comfort for larger men. The engine, while not getting the best gas mileage, is strong and confident in any situation. Transmission is very smooth. I have had zero issues with this truck; it is very well made. My only complaints with the doublecab - 1. no backseat air, and 2. Rear window doesn't roll down. Of course you can pony up for the crewmax to get those options."

Awesome!!!!!!!!!

By on Friday, April 25, 2014

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Nothing"

"170k the only problem...the license plate light flickers. I towed a 32' BDBH out west and the truck never missed a beat! The 4:30 rearend(the same size as the f450) , the 10.5' ringgear, the 13.9" disc brakes with dual calipers, the 401fpt, 381hp, and the 6 sequential shift gear(4 for engine braking) performed better than any domestic. Oh, its a 2007 Tundra BDL."

50k miles , no problems except dealer alignment.

By on Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pros: "MSRP aprox 38k. Paid aprox 32k."

Cons: "Can't say anything negative. Has cup holders."

"This is a very good truck. Very well made, not made cheap. Good engineering went into this truck, using very good material. Transmission shifts perfect, the best I have ever driven. Brakes are as big as a f250. Smooth stops, no pull. Drives straight, holds the road. No road noise with new Michelins. One problem I had. Truck came from dealer with front end out of alignment. Dealer aligned truck and made it worst. Independent shop made it right. Truck is still tight as new. 19 avg. mpg with 4.6 engine. Very roomy. Rear seat adjuster allows stretching legs out. When accelerating be careful, it is very positive, like a bull out of the gate. I am a retired auto tech."

Awesome truck

By on Monday, April 7, 2014

2010 Toyota Tundra 4x4

"This truck is beyond awesome."

2010 Toyota Tundra 4x4

Best truck I ever owned.

By on Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pros: "Love to drive, tow, use as work/play truck"

Cons: "Low mpg"

"First Toyota I owned. Been a Ford F150 guy. Except for low mpg, this truck is tops in driving, stability, towing, traction, and comfort."

Excellent truck!

By on Friday, March 7, 2014

"Top quality. Great tow vehicle. Pull a 7,000 lb Jayco camper."

Great Truck!

By on Monday, March 3, 2014

"Bought the Tundra for its towing capacity. Ended up getting an all around incredible truck. Oil changes , brakes, tires and fluids are the extent of maintenance . Almost 5 years and it drives as good as it did on day 1."

best vehicles ever

By on Sunday, February 23, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "have all of cap holders"

"good car in good condition"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Tundra CrewMax near Honolulu. See local deals