• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
2010 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Consumer Reviews

Best truck I've ever owned

By on Tuesday, February 07, 2012

"This is my 2nd Tundra after trading my first Tundra in for a Chevy. The first generation Tundra was too small a truck for what I needed, but it was great for what it was. The Chevy did have more room and power, but I was shocked at what an unreliable monster it was. It really made me sad about giving up my Toyota. After numerous issues with the Chevy, and seeing the 2007 Tundra come out, I decided to get back into a Tundra. The truck now has over 75000 hard miles and not one problem. It's easily the best truck I've ever owned. If Toyota decides to make a 1 ton Tundra, I'm read to buy it."

Best truck I tested

By on Saturday, August 24, 2013

Pros: "Chevy and Dodge do not even belong in this class."

Cons: "Wish I had bought the bluetooth radio/phone."

"I am 64. I bought this truck to last through retirement. I drove the Ford F150. Four door came with a death trap door that could not open easy. I liked the ride and comfort. It was my pick after testing the GM Chevy and the Dodge. The Dodge was a Truck man's truck rough and ready and seemed to have power to spare. I like the variable cylinder control for the economy features. Than at a last resort I decided to look at the Small Toyota. We gazed at the Tundra and I was dreaming. They offered me a super deal. After driving this truck I fell in love with it's tight feel and balance. There was no swaying. It stayed almost level on turns. Bottom line is that I take it on 600 mile trips. I have determined that this truck costs me about the same gas as a "loaded down" Ford Ranger and it holds more. I love my truck and the comfort I have on trips. I know if I had to I could sleep in the back seat floor board. the seats fold up. No one has complained about It being to small in the back seat. I cannot say enough good about my truck and the dealership here in Homestead. This has become what appears to be a Tundra town. the popularity is phenomenal and everyone that has one backs me up. Gas mileage? Not too good on short hops but makes up for it in comfort and economy on my long trips. I feel also that this is a much safer driving truck that my Ford ranger. Don't even talk about added crash protection afforded by the size of my Tundra."

This truck is awesome!

By on Saturday, August 18, 2012

Pros: "Fast, handles well, tows well, very comfortable"

Cons: "Loves gas, needs a diesel option"

"The power and capabilities of this truck are incredible. I traded in my Chevy Silverado after 4 straight years of nothing but problems. I'm about to hit 60k with my 08 Crewmax, but have not had to take this truck back to the dealer once for any kind of repairs. It's been everything I'd hoped it would be + so much more."

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo....

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted