2008 Toyota Tundra CrewMax

Based on 1011 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

power,comfort,luxury

By on Saturday, October 24, 2009

"I have owned full size dodge and chevrolet pickup's before,but nothing even comes close to this tundra.I bought the limited 4wd double cab and have been extremely pleased!The 5.7 liter V-8 has exceptional power and performance!Very dependable and comfortable.I am presently getting 20.4 mpg hwy @65 mph.Around town and towing a steady 16mpg.This truck is as close to perfect as they come!"

Impressive Inside and Out

By on Friday, February 6, 2009

"Great truck, compares extremely well to my previous F250 Diesel and Dodge Ram. Outpulls, outperforms, and guaranteed to outlast, both physically and in value. Like driving a luxury car, except hoovering over the crowd. This truck is preferred on all family outings simpy because of cavernous back seating area and overall comfort. To date, no issues at all. How many new vehicles can you say that about after 18+ months of ownership. Plus oil changes at my dealer are cheaper than at the quick lube shops, further showing Toyota's desire to satisfy customers and keep them for life!"

283,000 And Won't Quit

By on Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Pros: "Reliable with power."

Cons: "Sheet metal."

"Despite some early hiccups involving the air injection module(one under warranty and one paid by me), this truck has been an absolute rock star. I work as a sales rep in Northern Wisconsin and drive 50k per year, on average. Winters are brutal, with more sand than salt. I tug fourteen face cords per year in the back, and I've put a dozen railroad ties or eight square of shingles in it regularly. It hauls like a 3/4 ton. That being said, I have never owned a vehicle more reliable, capable, and fun to drive than a 5.7L Tundra. I've killed my share of Chevys, but buying a Toyota truck has been the best decision I've made. My only complaint is the sheet metal is thin and dents pretty easy, but it doesn't rust. Regular maintenance, an alternator and a few serpentine belts and it shows no sign of stopping. Has all the power I bought it with. I would drive it anywhere in the country right now with no concerns. In terms of miles, it's been to the moon. It's on it's way home now, at which point we'll name her Apollo 18. 500k here we come. I have no doubt it can do it."

A great truck with super dynamics

By on Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable and smooth driver."

Cons: "Not hardly except MPG could be better."

Truck and friends at church outting.

"I bought my 2008 Tundra used in 2009 with about 10K on it. I drove every major 150 out there and this Tundra simply surpassed every other truck I tested. I sold a 2000 Tundra and really wanted an American brand but, sadly, the quality was not there for the money. Even my wife, who drives luxury cars says it rides like a Mercedes on the open road. Gas mileage is O.K. for a big 5.7 lt. motor, nearly 20 MPG at 65-70 MPH. I have the 6 seater bench seat to accomodate grandkiddies and the space is awesome. Just a great runner!"

Truck and friends at church outting.

Awesome Truck Hands Down Best Bang For The Buck

By on Tuesday, November 16, 2010

"At 50,000 miles dealer maintained. I have had no issues whatsoever. Runs great, smooth, and surprisingly gets good gas mileage for the size of the engine. I have the 5.7L 6 speed which is a must if you buy this truck. Don't settle for anything less. I average between city and highway driving 16 miles per gallon. And I have a lead foot and get on it quite a bit. Hands down best truck I've ever owned for its purpose. Rides great, tows awesome its by far best in its class it tows like a 2500 diesel. I had an 11,000 lb 5th wheel and it towed it like a champ. I averaged 10 mpg when towing which is as good as many Ford 3500's! With my old Dodge 5.9L Cummins 2500 i got 13 mpg when towing the same 5th wheel. I sold the 5th wheel but for 2 years towed it everywhere. I had a Reese 15k 5th wheel hitch and with an offset on the trailer hitch I never once came close to jack-knifing the trailer with a 6.5 ft bed. The truck drives almost like a sports car in a trucks body if you get the 5.7L 6 speed transmission. But make sure you get the SR5 or offroad package because it has the 4.3 rear differential. If you get the 4.1 rear diff you're wasting the 6 speed. Trust me I've driven many other Tundras when I drop my truck off at the dealer for routine maintenance. SO LISTEN GET THE 5.7L 6 SPEED WITH THE 4.3 REAR DIFF!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Tundra CrewMax near Honolulu. See local deals