2008 Toyota Tundra CrewMax

Based on 1011 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Seriously great!

By on Thursday, December 25, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, turning radius, towing, visibility, power"

Cons: "Bump rear window control button with knee."

"This Crewmax has exceeded my expectations. A daily driver over my wifes car. A 10,000 lb camp trailer hauler in steep terrain without a single hesitation. Bench seating for six people on several 1,500 mile trips was just fine. Gas mileage is 15 to 17 year around. Back country muddy roads are no problem. Visibility is great and the back up camera makes for hooking up a breeze. The turning radius impresses everyone that rides with me. I would buy another one if anything happens to my truck."

Beautiful condition, near perfect exterior.

By on Thursday, August 21, 2014

Pros: "Excellent value, will perform for years"

Cons: "Miles over 100,000 but with Tundra no problem"

Silver mettalic finish on Double Cab Tundra. Near Perfect exterior--no dints, dents, or scratches

"Even with 142,000 miles, this V8 engine is virtually guaranteed to go 300,000 miles plus. Gear-shift downshifting is smooth and strong. Quiet engine that gets quieter with higher speeds. Hills do not stop acceleration. Premium insulation protects cabin from road noise or engine noise. Jumps to 85 mph from 55 mph in seconds for passing. Interior is spotless. Truck bed looks unused. Hard tonneau cover looks new. Records available. Drive it to believe it."

Awesome truck!

By on Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Pros: "Made in Texas."

Cons: "Gas milage, hard to fit into parking lots."

"This truck's towing power is fantastic. It is rated at just over 10k pounds. The bed is small, so hauling furniture or wood from the home improvement store is difficult. The interior is enormous; which is the main reason to buy the CrewMax. Gas milage is not great, but that's to be expected when you get to this size of vehicle."

Great truck as always!!!!

By on Friday, March 7, 2014

"This is the fourth toyota truck I have owned and the second tundra. I can depend on this truck day end and day out for my work needs and commuting. Took a 2000 mile trip with family and it was Great. I would recommend the crewmax to anyone with a family."

Hands down best truck and I've drove every brand!!

By on Thursday, January 2, 2014

Pros: "maintains value, fun to drive, power out the wazoo"

"This truck is all it was advertised to be! Absolutely love it! I've drove every brand and this is by far the most well rounded truck I've ever owned and drove! It gets put to the test towing and everyday use and it just does so without a complaint. Just keep up on the everyday maintenance and away you go. Most reliable truck on the market, not even a conversation. We had owned a Toyota Sienna for 5 years and was thoroughly impressed with how it had maintained it's value and durability. So I gave the Tundra a shot and will never look back!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Tundra CrewMax near Honolulu. See local deals