• Editors' Page: 2014 Pickup Trucks

2008 Toyota Tundra CrewMax

Based on 895 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Owned. From2009 7000 mls best of year

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pros: "Good all round vehicle"

Cons: "Nothing bad to say"

"Purchased 2009 going to sell my home in USA best of condition you will not find one any better"

best truck ever 50 yrs. of driving them all

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive very quick and rides great"

Cons: "sets nose down but a 2" lift kit took care of it"

"no doubt about it have been plowing in the snow belt of ohio since the '60's and with my tundra the last 5 and i love it very comfortable after 10 -12 hrs of plowing. have done nothing but regular service,brakes and tires.handles my 71/2 poly myers with no problem"

Only 12,000 miles but everything is great so far.

By on Saturday, April 19, 2014

Pros: "Powerful and smooth running"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"After owning a lot of Fords I purchased the Tundra and I have been very happy. All my Fords ran forever, but they ran poorly forever. There was always a mystery problem that could never be fixed. After talking to many Toyota owners, reliability is what sold me."

RUGGED, POWER, TOYOTA TRUCK...I'M MOVING FORWARD

By on Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pros: "Towing, controls, ride, features, gas mileage"

"I've tried the competitors Ram, Silverado, Sierra, F150 and Tundra. All that changed when saw a handsome Toyota truck at the dealership. I am very happy owning a new Tundra Limited it rocks big time has lots of new features includes excellent towing capacity I just hauled a boat and two tractor trailers couldn't tell because have a remarkably smooth ride to the truck. Its bigger in interior with huge improvements plenty space and style is more upgraded in giving new engine design makes have awesome performance the drive is fun on highways. Fuel economy is half decent being a larger truck in its class love all the new things that was available on my Tundra Limited doesn't look cheap nowhere on truck. TOYOTA THANK SO MUCH ON MAKING A REALLY REMARKBLY GREAT TRUCK THAN EVER!!! Love!!! LOVE!!! LOVE!!! MY TUNDRA LIMITED CREW CAB it was also best on incentives, financing, price, value is very excellent on the Tundra I drove a 2005 few years ago was very dependable now I'm back again with Toyota family because this company has made an perfect USA made truck to last a long time."

50k miles , no problems except dealer alignment.

By on Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pros: "MSRP aprox 38k. Paid aprox 32k."

Cons: "Can't say anything negative. Has cup holders."

"This is a very good truck. Very well made, not made cheap. Good engineering went into this truck, using very good material. Transmission shifts perfect, the best I have ever driven. Brakes are as big as a f250. Smooth stops, no pull. Drives straight, holds the road. No road noise with new Michelins. One problem I had. Truck came from dealer with front end out of alignment. Dealer aligned truck and made it worst. Independent shop made it right. Truck is still tight as new. 19 avg. mpg with 4.6 engine. Very roomy. Rear seat adjuster allows stretching legs out. When accelerating be careful, it is very positive, like a bull out of the gate. I am a retired auto tech."

Cons: "needs more head room"

"Have done the tires twice and brakes also twice - One water pump 425.00 @ 125K - Truck is tremendous - towed a 446 Cat BH up the grapevine trying to explode the tranny when I first got it - truck is bulletproof - All my work is off road mass grading sites with scrapers and such - just up and down and out in the sticks - Truck just gets it done - One issue - I'm 6'5" Toyota needs to put more head room in future trucks -"

Great truck

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "runs and drives great"

Cons: "short 5.5 foot box"

"The tundra is an excellent truck in all aspects. I would have liked a 6.5 or 8 foot bed. The 5.5 bed is too short."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Tundra CrewMax near Honolulu. See local deals