• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2008 Toyota Tundra CrewMax

Based on 978 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

This truck is awesome!

By on Saturday, August 18, 2012

Pros: "Fast, handles well, tows well, very comfortable"

Cons: "Loves gas, needs a diesel option"

"The power and capabilities of this truck are incredible. I traded in my Chevy Silverado after 4 straight years of nothing but problems. I'm about to hit 60k with my 08 Crewmax, but have not had to take this truck back to the dealer once for any kind of repairs. It's been everything I'd hoped it would be + so much more."

Very, very happy my Tundra.

By on Saturday, September 29, 2012

"The Tundra is truly a great truck. I use my Tundra daily for my business. It's very dependable, capable and it's surprisingly fun to drive. I've owned and driven almost every full size truck made in the last 25 years, but it's only Toyota's trucks that rarely have problems (if they ever even have problems). The Tundra is not the biggest seller on the market, but that's not a big deal. Most people don't understand why that is. A Toyota truck is not a truck you'll need or want to replace every few years or because the warranty is out like with Ford and GM trucks..."

Great for towing

By on Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pros: "roomy, towing power, looks"

"I pull a 27' airstream (about 7000#) with my 2011 5.7l v8 Tundra. It is the double cab SR5 w/TRD offroad pkg. It does an outstanding job. I've driven up and down steep mountains, thru snow, rain, on gravel logging roads, thru the windy columbia river gorge, along the curvy coastal hiway and I have never had any inclinations that I was even coming close to pushing my truck to it's limits. All while giving me a smooth and quiet ride. I love my Tundra!! Btw, the best accessory has to be the fold down bedstep. That thing comes in handy."

I'd buy Another

By on Sunday, October 09, 2011

Pros: "Power, Comfort, Interior Room, Style"

Cons: "Cheap Plastic Door Handles"

"The truck is great in a wide range of areas.Toyota dropped the ball when it came down to the little stuff such as: cheap door handles,Bed liners, RW Rim finish and awkward lug nuts. The interior looks kind of retro 80's and the dash could have been updated. Overall I purchased this truck to be used as one so the little stuff didn't matter. I have received comments from others about the cheapness of it. I would still give this truck a 4 out of 5 star rating due to exceptional performance in all the other areas."

Fantastic Truck!

By on Sunday, July 20, 2008

"I have owned a number of pickups over the past 40 years -- Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Toyota, but nothing drives, handles, ride, and has all the features like my Double Cab 4WD Limited 2007 Tundra. I almost bought a new GMC but have two other Toyotas - A Camry and 4-Runner, and just am so impressed with Toyota's quality and lack of mechanical problems. This pickup does everything I need. I love all the extra storage compartments and space, the ability to access the back seat from the outside door handles, and the ride and room in that seat. Toyota really did a job on this truck. Now, if they would just offer a diesel or hybrid option they would have it all!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Tundra CrewMax near Honolulu. See local deals