2007 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Consumer Reviews

Best Truck Ive owned

By on Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Pros: "Power, comfort, durability, capabilty"

Cons: "bed can get bouncy on rough roads."

"I have had two F150s in the past and I believe they deserve the title as best selling truck because they have a pretty darn good package except for the unexpected issues. Once the ford got to 110,000 miles it absolutely fell apart so I looked for an alternate and found the Tundra. And Wow. This truck is everything that I wanted, its comfortable, big, powerful (especially compared to the 5.4), and capable. I expected the price to be higher than the competition, but a comparably equipped F-150 was more expensive even with the rebates and the Rams and GM trucks just looked cheap and gimmicky in my opinion. I could not be happier with this truck. The milage is moderate (about 14 in town but Ive gotten 20+ avg mpg on plenty of highway trips) and long as it holds up (as a Toyota should) I would not hesitate to recommend this truck to anyone in the market."

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 Double Cab

By on Friday, July 3, 2009

"Plenty of power and torque. Smooth comfortable ride in stock form with the SR5 TRD package. Bilstien shocks are great. In stock form the truck sits nose low like a minx in heat. We added a leveling kit to raise the front approx 1.5" and the ride stiffend up a bit. If you are a tree hugger, then run over the row of Prius' because this thing loves gas like a bum loves his ripple. Around town is about 11-14mpg. On the highway, ehh, maybe 16-18mpg. Nice truck though. It's really hard to beat Toyota quality and since I've owned a few, I'm certain this truck will be tight and smooth for several years unlike the "American in name only" counterparts."

I've been driving since 1968 and this is the best.

By on Friday, September 6, 2013

Pros: "Power, performance, comfort and dependability"

"I used to be a dedicated GM guy but then I drove a Tundra. I've had Fords, Chevys, Pontiacs and Buicks and this is the best vehicle I've owned. Power, performance, comfort and dependability. I've put 87k miles on my Limited and have only had to service or replace maintenance items. It's made right down the road from me by non-union Texans. I'm sold on Tundra and done with Detroit."

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo...

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted