2007 Toyota Tundra CrewMax

Based on 989 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

TRUE REVIEW

By on Saturday, December 19, 2009

"Have owned my 07 5.7 v-8 CrewMax since Nov 07. I have owned all other trucks and I still have a dodge that is in great shape, but I needed something with more power and room. I tow a 5000lb trailer on a daily basis for construction and I have over 30,000 miles on my truck. The biggest problem is the gas mileage. I average 17mpg and only 12 while towing. The truck has plenty of room front and back with lots of bells and whisels. However, I only recomend the 5.7 since it has proven better reliability, and the gas mileage is about the same with other engines. If you get the crewmax the bed will be too small for 4x8 sheets or stander lumber. However, if you are looking for a daily truck with a bit more gas milage and nice looks the GMC Sierra is nice with a comfortable ride. However, if you are looking for a nice looking truck with power (but without the diesel) and plenty of room and resale the toyota can not be beat. Also, deal, deal and deal with the dealer. My MSRP was 42,000, but after about a month of dealing I found a truck that had to be brought in for only 34,000 out the door. And my truck is a SR5 fully loaded with full power, leather, tow mirrors but it is not the limited. Good luck with what ever you buy."

Love it

By on Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"Very happy with my Toyota. Has plenty of power, interior room and I pull a 9500 lb travel trailer with it with no problems."

Great Toy

By on Tuesday, December 23, 2008

"I own the Crew Max 5.7L 4x4 with TRD SR5 package, and will drive this truck for many years. I drive a lot to work (56,000 miles my first year), and average 19-21 MPG, depending on how fast I drive down the highway. Tons of power, tons of room, looks awesome, pulls anything I'll ever own, rides smooth, great features, I'm hooked! Get one TODAY, you won't regret it."

BEST VEHICLE i'VE EVER OWNED

By on Sunday, December 21, 2008

"BEING IN THE CONSTRUCTION WORLD ALL OF MY LIFE, I'VE OWNED MANY TYPES OF TRUCKS AND FOR THE LAST 20 MONTHS I'VE OWNED AND DROVE THIS VEHICLE AND I CAN SAY THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST IN ALL ASPECTS THE BEST TRUCK I'VE EVER DROVE AND THE BEST TRUCK OF ALL TIMES. I'M 60 YEARS OLD, ALREADY 49000 MILES ANE THE GAS MILAGE IS BETTER THAN A CHEVY, I TRADED A Z71 IN ON THIS AND IT WAS WONDERFUL TRUCK, BUT I HAD TO HAVE A NEW TRANSMISSION INSTALLED AND SO FAR THIS ONE IS STILL GOING STRONG"

best truck on the market

By on Monday, December 08, 2008

"There is no other truck on the market that can match this truck pound for pound. This truck gets 16mph around town and 21 on the highway. Dont let the other dealers lie to you and it is priced way less."

Not perfect but better than the rest

By on Sunday, November 30, 2008

"I have had and drove a lot of differant trucks and i like this one the most.I have the 5.7 and it has lots of power and good gas milage for a truck. The paint could be better it chips real easy and the body dings and dents real easy. Great truck but doesnt hold its value."

By on Sunday, September 07, 2008

Excellent Truck

By on Saturday, September 06, 2008

"The tundra is an excellent truck all around. The only thing that could be improved to me is the rear bumper. It is easily dinged and could come in black as an option."

Amazing Toyota

By on Thursday, May 08, 2008

"I owned a brand new 05 Dodge 4 door before buying this Tundra the middle of last year. There is no comparison between the Tundra and Ram. The tundra wreaks of quality and feels like what a truck should be. The pleasant surprise was the truck has a ton of power, but there are a LOT of little things/aesthetically pleasing additions to this truck. All of the additions made me say, "This is a great idea and very user friendly and why didnt my Dodge have that??" I am VERY happy with my Tundra and it tows a drift boat to the Missouri or a camper to the Missouri Breaks like nobodies business!!"

By on Monday, April 28, 2008

Best Truck I've Ever Owned

By on Tuesday, April 08, 2008

"This is hands down the best truck I have ever owned and I have had them all. The styling is amazing and its extremely capable. I have a 5.7L, Double Cab Limited Edition and this thing can haul like a MUCH larger truck. It is comfortable to drive (even with my TRD) and has more than enough power. The gas milage is amazing as well considering the power and size of this engine! Roughly 15 MPG city and 20+ pure HWY. Mine is a 2007 and there have been no issues what-so-ever."

best truck ever

By on Thursday, January 31, 2008

"It has tons of power and tows real nice. I have not had one problem with this truck"

Power is second to none

By on Tuesday, January 15, 2008

"Durring the test drive I gave it hll, and after just comeing from the lots of the big 3, there was no question of the funest truck to drive. I have 5000 miles on mine and have had no problems. These reviews that are clameing that their Tundras sound like diesels must have lower than 87 octane gas or some serious issues. I have the 5.7L. When it is below 0, on start up there is some noise for a few seconds. The interior plastic is definaitly cheep much like a Dodge. Tip;The traction control can be completly deactivated if you hold the butten for 5 seconds while stoped. No ware does the mannual tell you this. The resale was saposed to be high, but after booking my truck after 5000 miles and 6 months it has dropped 10K + from the sticker. My milage is beter than expected, average on the highway is 18 mpg running 75 mph, 20 mpg at 60 mph and 14 to 16 arround town. Over all Lots of power Silky trans and Lots of room."

Toyota out does it's self

By on Monday, December 31, 2007

"This truck is awesome! 5.7 L and 6 speed is smooth and fun to drive."

Outstanding

By on Sunday, December 30, 2007

"For a full size truck, this is the best I've ever driven. The quality and workmanship is as expected from Toyota, as well as the options and comfort. No problems encountered so far and we absolutely would recommend this truck to anyone (and we've owned and driven lots of competitors)."

best truck i have ever owned

By on Monday, November 19, 2007

"Everything about this truck is great. I have always owned Fords, 3 to be exact, and I can say I have never been more impresed. Everything you get with this truck is worth it. I purchased the TSS 4.7 SR5 Double cab for 24,000 before tt&l. I am happy with the gas milage 17.5 to 18 overall. The salesman that sold it to me actually has the same model but with the 5.7, he recently had to travel through 3 states and said he only got 17 mpg on the interstate only going 70 mph, not exactly what the sticker says is it. Anyway, all these people are complaining about the plastic dash boards and they forget about the Toyota reputation for overall quility. They can go back to there domestic made trucks, Ford, Dodge, Chevy, which by the way are mostly all made outside the U.S. I will stick with the LONG term quility that is made right here in the U.S. by AMERICANS!!"

Love the truck

By on Wednesday, October 17, 2007

"I didn't really need a truck this capable, tacoma would have been fine. But I loved the styling and performance so I went ahead anyway. I got a ltd crew max 2x4 5.7 with nav and sonar almost 2 months ago. I have zero complaints,it is scary fast and avging 15.5mpg. ran an experiment on a trip from miami to orlando got 22mpg@55mph 18.4mpg@70mph 16.4mpg@80mph. A little less than I was hopeing for but for the $380 a year extra in gas I'm plenty happy. The interior is a little more plasiticy than I would have liked for the price $41500 before tax but I guess there is sooo much interior to fill. The truck is allot bigger than I am used to and the sonar and camera really help in parking probably would help with a trailer but I blew the boat $$$ on the truck. Overall its great truck it's plenty fast, easy to drive, ok to park and if it's as reliable as my 97 4runner 4x4 (as i am expecting from toyota) I am looking forward to the next 250,000 miles I'll be spending in it! Expensive for a truck but it can be had cheaper."

NOOOO WAY

By on Wednesday, May 30, 2007

"GOOD LOOKS , EXCELLENT BUILD QUALTY , AND VALUE. I ALSO COULD NOT BELIEVE MY 36 MONTH LEASE, HOW ABOUT $ 270.00 PER MONTH, NOOO WAY. YES WAY,WITH ONLY $1270.00 OUT THE DOOR !!!! THANKS "TOYOTA" !!!!!"

Nice Truck

By on Wednesday, May 09, 2007

"I recently purchased this vehicle for my wife. It has plenty of interior room for our family and all of our stuff,as well as the hauling and offroad abilties that we need. The styling is excellent, and there is plenty of power to spare.If Toyota wants to take over the truck market, this is a step in the right direction."

good looking vehicle to lift and add big tires

By on Tuesday, September 02, 2014

"Great truck but work far and spend too much on gas"

Comfortable and Reliable

By on Saturday, July 05, 2014

Pros: "comfortable, smooth, power, maintenance, looks"

Cons: "gas, no rear air, no rear window roll down"

"The seats, dash, control knobs, etc. are all oversize to provide comfort for larger men. The engine, while not getting the best gas mileage, is strong and confident in any situation. Transmission is very smooth. I have had zero issues with this truck; it is very well made. My only complaints with the doublecab - 1. no backseat air, and 2. Rear window doesn't roll down. Of course you can pony up for the crewmax to get those options."

Awesome!!!!!!!!!

By on Friday, April 25, 2014

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Nothing"

"170k the only problem...the license plate light flickers. I towed a 32' BDBH out west and the truck never missed a beat! The 4:30 rearend(the same size as the f450) , the 10.5' ringgear, the 13.9" disc brakes with dual calipers, the 401fpt, 381hp, and the 6 sequential shift gear(4 for engine braking) performed better than any domestic. Oh, its a 2007 Tundra BDL."

50k miles , no problems except dealer alignment.

By on Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pros: "MSRP aprox 38k. Paid aprox 32k."

Cons: "Can't say anything negative. Has cup holders."

"This is a very good truck. Very well made, not made cheap. Good engineering went into this truck, using very good material. Transmission shifts perfect, the best I have ever driven. Brakes are as big as a f250. Smooth stops, no pull. Drives straight, holds the road. No road noise with new Michelins. One problem I had. Truck came from dealer with front end out of alignment. Dealer aligned truck and made it worst. Independent shop made it right. Truck is still tight as new. 19 avg. mpg with 4.6 engine. Very roomy. Rear seat adjuster allows stretching legs out. When accelerating be careful, it is very positive, like a bull out of the gate. I am a retired auto tech."

Awesome truck

By on Monday, April 07, 2014

2010 Toyota Tundra 4x4

"This truck is beyond awesome."

2010 Toyota Tundra 4x4

Best truck I ever owned.

By on Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pros: "Love to drive, tow, use as work/play truck"

Cons: "Low mpg"

"First Toyota I owned. Been a Ford F150 guy. Except for low mpg, this truck is tops in driving, stability, towing, traction, and comfort."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Tundra CrewMax near Honolulu. See local deals